Chapter 14

The movement of the ferry, moving along the waves imminently waking Hanni up from her slumber

With her eyes were slowly opening up, she slowly sat up straight, leaning back against the seat as she gently massaging the stiffness on the side of her neck away.

She quickly checked her phone, it's been an hour or more since she slept. Looking over to you, sleeping next to her, she gently gave your arm a gentle shake a few times before you eventually woke up as well.

"You okay?" She asked with a slightly hoarse voice as you're still trying to fully awake your eyes while nodding. "How's the shoulder?" She asked as you moved your shoulder she laid her head on slightly. "Shoulder's fine."

"We're about an hour plus before arriving to Jeju so I'm getting us something to chew. You have anything in mind?" Hanni asked as she's getting her wallet from her backpack.

"Some kimbap would be nice." You answered. "Kimbap and cola sounds good?" She asked as you nodded.

"Be right back." Hanni got off her seat as she walked back towards Minji and Yongbok. "You guys already eat?" She asked as Minji just shook her head while Yongbok's sleeping with his sunglasses on.

"I'm coming with you." Minji joined her friend as they moved away from the seating area and eventually found a food selling stalls right by the cafeteria in the upper level.

"You forgot to ask Yongbok what he wants to eat." Hanni said as her eyes were wandering around. "He'll eat whatever food you give him so he'll be fine." Minji immediately asked the tenor for foods of her choice.

"Ah here they are, Yongjae usually go for the cheese one so I'll get that one..." Hanni pointed at the warm kimbap before getting another one with different fillings for herself.

"Aren't you and him loves tteokbokki?" Minji joined her after getting everything she wanted. "I love tteokbokki, but his favorite is kimbap, especially the cheese one. I don't think he eats that much kimbap nowadays but I know he loves them."

"Ah..." Minji was just observing how Hanni's face was plastered with a soft smile as she's purchasing her foods and drinks and that somehow made her heart felt a bit at ease as now she had to agree with what Yongbok said to her before.

Just support them whatever their stories turn out in the future.

The two ladies quickly made their way back to their seats. "Here, yours is the cheese one." Hanni gave you your portion along with your drink and a pair of chopsticks. "You remember huh?" You looked at her with a grin as she had this playful smug off her face. "Of course~"

"I bet yours is tuna and shrimp." You said as her smug turned into a silent snicker as you're correct. Of course you're correct, it's her favored filling and you always knew what her likes and dislikes.

Hanni and you eventually shared your foods and had a good pre-lunch. Now it's just the waiting game with about half an hour left till they touched down Jeju Island.