Chapter 47

"Baggy clothes

"Baggy clothes... Oversized t-shirts... more baggy clothes... jeans... caps..." Hanni playfully said as she's helping you with packing up your belongings into your luggage as the time for them to go back home's coming real soon. "...oh look~ a normal shirt at last..." Hanni held up one of your 'normal' shirt in front of you before you and her shared a laugh.

"I also wear this type of shirt okay~ Only when I'm out the house I tend to wear those oversized clothes." You tried to sass Hanni up as you took the shirt from her and neatly folded it up before getting them and the rest of the folded shirts into your luggage. "To be honest, even before we're dating, I mean way back in high school where you finally found your sense of fashion, I secretly thought that it really suits you and I was right." Hanni told you the truth as you just chuckled while remembering that moment.

"I guess all those times I was searching on the internet for ways to upgrade my fashion sense certainly is paying off now." You recalled those times and Hanni went over and comfortably laying her head on your lap. "...I mean if you remember Hwang Hyunjin back in high school, he was like... I think you too agree with me that he's the Prince Charming of our batch."

"Yeah. He's a one blessed guy. Wait are you saying that you're jealous of Hyunjin?" Hanni had this teasing tone as she looked up to you with a smirk. "Who doesn't Hanni? I can only dream of being that good looking while effortlessly dressed well. But yeah, one day I looked at him and told myself, I need to change the way I dress myself which obviously led to me finding this fashion sense of mine."

"I see. Well let me tell you something honey..." Hanni's hand got over to your cheek and caressing it softly. "...you're beautiful in your own ways. You're beautiful in my eyes not only because of your looks and the way you dressed... But you're also beautiful in here..." Hanni then moved her hand down and gently pressed her palm against your chest as she's feeling your calm heartbeat and made her smile.

"Thank you love." You leaned your body down slowly and planted a kiss on her forehead which widened the smile across her face. "Wait, wait I'm not done yet, I'm still in my poetic mood now..." Hanni then worked out her brain, constructing words that she wanted to say to you. "Yongjae, being with you is like finally coming home after a long journey. It's everything that I thought that was missing in the past..."

You're all smile as your hand gently caressing her hair while you're listening in peace. "...You made me realize that with the right person, love is somehow easy, everything flows and falls into place so naturally. I don't even have to try to be happy because with you, it happens effortlessly." 

Hanni then grabbed onto your hand caressing her hair before guiding it to her cheek and she closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of your touch that brought peace in her soul every time. "...With you, love becomes the simplest and most beautiful thing in the world." Hanni gently kissed the palm of your hand before letting it rest on her cheek as she closed her eyes.

"Hanni-ah~" You called out to her in the softest tone you could as she just hummed softly. "...I can't help but feeling guilty from time to time at the moment..." Immediately she looked up to you as she slowly sat up. "Why are you feeling guilty for honey?" Hanni gently cupped your cheeks as your eyes met. "...it's about the day I left home last year. It's about your birthday."