Chapter 46

You're now in your room as you're finishing up the last of your never ending reports you needed to finish for your course faculty before you're going back home

You're now in your room as you're finishing up the last of your never ending reports you needed to finish for your course faculty before you're going back home. As you're printing up the reports, your door was swung opened and entered was the love of your life. "What are you doing~" Hanni greeted you as she's closing the door before getting over to you.

"Just printing out some of the reports and final essays" You answered her as you're by your chair, organizing stacks of papers before her arms were safely wrapped around your neck from behind then she went over and gave your cheek a kiss. "Seems like a lot of work. Need any help?" She asked as you just shook your head. "You being here is enough help already." Hearing that made Hanni smiled before giving your cheek another kiss.

"I just need to finish these parts today because Danielle's coming over to pick them up..." And hearing that suddenly made Hanni gasped. "You okay?" You looked over to her in worries as she had her palm covering her mouth. "I totally forgot that Danielle's also in the exchange programme... I didn't event tell her that I'm coming over here before..."

"I thought it was something serious..." You heaved out a sigh in relief. "...I mean she didn't tell you that she also studies here so why not use this chance to surprise her?" You suggested and the look of approval on Hanni's face was visible. "You're right~ I bet she'll be surprise to see me later..." Hanni just chuckled as she went over and comfortably got on your bed.

"When will she be coming over?" Hanni asked as she's on her phone. "About an hour or two maybe." You answered her as Hanni immediately went over to her chats with Danielle. The two haven't texted each other for a while so Hanni immediately wrote. "Dani~ How are you? It's been a while since we last talk. Everything okay in Australia?"

"I just texted her asking how is she... Why am I getting all excited, gosh..." Hanni just laughed at herself for being too excited and you just chuckled with her as you're finishing up your work. "Oh she replied, she replied~" Hanni then checked Danielle's reply...

"Hanni~~ I've been great, thanks for asking~ I know right, it's been a while since we last texted each other. I've been great here in Australia, everything's going well with my studies as well. Actually I'm going over to meet Yongjae later to get some reports papers and also from the other students as well... I'll send you a picture of him later on okay?" Hanni read out Danielle's reply and she just smiled after reading it. "She really is a sunshine isn't she?" Hanni also could see what type of person Danielle is now that she got to know her better.

"Yeah. She is. Everyone in my course really enjoys being friends with her." You agreed with Hanni as you turned around facing her. "And I will be forever grateful to her because she's one of the few people who didn't give up on you and me. The amount of times she's there, consoling me and giving me advice throughout those first few months, I will never forget what she did for us."

"She must have her own story right? If only she's willing to tell me her story, I would love to hear it someday..." Hanni's smile was genuine as the thankful feeling she had in her heart for Danielle. Eventually an hour passed by as the reports and essay were done.