Chapter 5

"Do you happen to see anyone else from school before you came here?" Haerin asked rather softly, just enough for Hanni to hear her

"Do you happen to see anyone else from school before you came here?" Haerin asked rather softly, just enough for Hanni to hear her. "Well... apart from you, I think I saw Chan just as we arrived at the parking lot before."

"This is all going too fast don't you think..." Haerin leaned back against her seat with a silent sigh. "...I still remember the day we took the entrance exams and now we're here. Time flies too fast."

"I know right... We've arrived at this stage of our lives. Time flies..." Hanni replied. "Do the two of you still together by the way?" Haerin asked. "Me and who? Yongjae?" Hanni asked back as Haerin just nodded.

"Yes we are. Why?" Hanni answered as Haerin just nodded again in amazement. "How long is this relationship of yours?" Haerin came with another question that almost made Hanni fall off her seat rhetorically. "Relationsh- No we're not dating, it's just me and him were close since we're kids and we're still are now."

"I seriously thought throughout high school that the two of you were actually dating. The signs were there too." Haerin replied as Hanni turned around to face her. "Tell me more. I want to hear from your point of view."

"Well for starters, every break time you and him would be sitting together at the cafeteria, him writing on his book while you're either sleeping or watched him writing as far as I remember..." Haerin gave a reason and Hanni couldn't deny it.

"...then when pairing up in classes you two were inseparable along with Minji when she came to our school in eleventh grade and Yongbok. Also Yongjae would be buying you foods and drinks sometimes. So that's me being observant that gave me the idea of you and Yongjae were having a thing for each other." Haerin concluded.

"I never knew that you're that observant Haerin. I'm not denying it; we were like that a lot during high school. But we're just besties, if Yongjae did have feelings for me..." Hanni took a short pause as your face crossed her mind in a flash. "...I think he would've told me long time ago."

"He would've..." Hanni whispered to herself as she leaned back before her fingers holding onto the sleeves of the blue hoodie you gave her. Her thoughts were interrupted as the lecturer walked in and the class started.

 Her thoughts were interrupted as the lecturer walked in and the class started