Chapter 41

End of April 2024

End of April 2024

"You have a basketball court in this neighborhood?" You asked Yongbok as you're standing next to each other by the kitchen sinks, doing the dishes after a well deserved dinner. "Yeah. I used to play there when I was younger, I don't know if it's still open though." Yongbok replied as he's getting the last of the utensils soaped up.

"We have to check it out some time. Mate if I knew there's a basketball court I would've want to play there from the beginning." Yongbok could only chuckled by how Aussie you're trying to sound and in all honesty, he's proud that you're slowly picking up the Australian accent while switching between Korean and English.

"Mate just tell me when and we'll go and have a pop at it. I think I still have my basketball back in the garage, it just need some air in it." Yongbok replied as you got all the dishes sorted out. "Then tomorrow it is." You suggested as he just nodded his head. "Sure." Yongbok agreed as the two of you then went over to your separate rooms and getting ready for bed.

As you're humming yourself Hanni's favourite song while getting your clothes sorted out on your bed, you heard your phone rang and you went over to the table and a wide smile spread across of your face upon seeing her name on your screen. You then grabbed your phone up before answering. "Hey there beautiful~" You greeted her as Hanni's filling up your whole screen before she just chuckled lightly.

"Hi there handsome~" She replied as she settled down on her chair, still wearing her usual white outfit as a barista. Seemed like she just got home from work and she already informed you beforehand that she'd be having a long day today and could only give you a call once she went home from work. "...did you wait for too long?"

did you wait for too long?"

"I don't mind. I know that you had a long day and I thought I told you to just go to bed if you're tired right my love?" You asked, obviously worried as she just pursed her lips into a pout. "I know but I still have some energy left in me and I didn't see you for the whole day okay~ I miss you~" You never knew a sassy Pham Hanni mixed with a tired Pham Hanni would create this cute and adorable Pham Hanni until now.