Chapter 13

Hanni, you, Minji and Yongbok went on with your lives throughout the month and the day the four of you have been waiting for finally arrived

The mini trip to Jeju Island. The day Minji was looking forward to, the day Yongbok wants to enjoy to the fullest before leaving Korea, the day you and Hanni couldn't stop talking about since the start of the month.

"Do you think she's still sleeping?" Minji asked as she leaned back on her seat while Yongbok's sitting on the passenger's seat, staring out the window at Hanni's house right next to where they parked.

You're outside, at the back of the minivan with your phone as you immediately phoned your best friend. It took a few moments before she finally picked up her phone.

"I overslept..." You could hear her soft disgruntled grunt in between the sound of her rushing steps. "Need any help?" You asked as the door to her house was swung opened.

"Yes please." Hanni walked out the door with a luggage as she hung her phone up. You went over to her and helped her with the luggage, brought it to the van and place it at the back end inside. After you went back into the vehicle, Minji glanced over to her friend.

"Overslept?" Minji asked as you nodded your head. "Yup." That was not something new for them these past few months as Minji just nodded back before leaning back on her seat.

Hanni went back to the door as her parents was seeing them off and she gave them both a tight hug. "Have fun okay? But be safe stay close to each other." Her mother gave her another hug.

"Hanni-ya..." Yongbok lowered his window as he called out to her. "...the ferry's moving in less than an hour."

"I'll get going now." Hanni gave her parents one last hug as she rushed over and got into the van and sat next to Minji. "Sorry guys, we're good to go~"

"We're good to go dad." Yongbok gave the green light as his father drove off while Hanni looked over the window and waved at her waving parents.

"Let's have a recap at what we're doing once we arrived in Jeju." Minji said and Yongbok bending his body sideway to join the conversation at the back seats. "The ferry would probably take about three to four hours; we can have light meals there just to keep ourselves from starving."

"Upon arrival, the hotel we're staying in should already sent a driver to come pick us up and we'll go straight to the hotel, unpack our stuffs then we'll have our late lunch." Minji continued as you and the others just nodded in agreement.

"Since we already agreed on this, we'll spend three nights in pairs. The fourth and final night we'll spend together; this is so Yongbok can spend meaningful times with us all. So tonight we'll pair up you two boys and us two girls." Minji pointed at both you and Yongbok as the two of you just gave a thumbs up.

"Remember to immediately call any one of us if there's trouble or something happen okay?" Hanni added as the mini meeting came to an end.

The ride then continued with Yongbok on his phone, Hanni got herself some valuable nap time, Minji remained quiet at her seat while you, you're on your little notebook again, reading on some poems you've been writing in the past.