Chapter 24

"Hanni~ Are you at the back?" Hanni heard Chaeyoung's calling her as she's just cleaning the kitchen area before she immediately made her way to the front

"Hanni~ Are you at the back?" Hanni heard Chaeyoung's calling her as she's just cleaning the kitchen area before she immediately made her way to the front. "I'm here~" She responded.

"He's here." Chaeyoung immediately said as Hanni breathed in slightly. "Flat white?" Hanni asked as Chaeyoung instantly nodded while looking at the cashier screen. "Flat white."

"Okay..." Hanni whispered as she started preparing the drink and getting everything ready before bringing it to the already obvious customer. Jun. "I almost thought you wouldn't show up." Hanni greeted the man as he just gave her a light smile.

"Well I've been occupied since morning so only now I have time in my hands. And I already said I'll be here yesterday so here I am." Jun explained as she just nodded her head. "Well I'm afraid I can't sit down and have a talk with you now as I am still working for another hour."

"I know. I can wait. See you later." Jun nodded as he then took a light sip.

So Hanni then got back to work and during the hour she would often took quick peeks at Jun who's just sitting on his seat, often would just be looking through his phone, typing stuffs, scrolling stuffs, smiling to himself, at times even cackling a little bit.

Eventually, the hour mark had arrived and Hanni already finished her shift as another staff came into work. Shortly after, she got back to Jun who's still there waiting patiently before sitting down across of him.

Hanni took a deep breath in before exhaling. "One month." She raised her index finger. "...whatever decision we'll make by the end of the month; it is for the best. No regrets, no remorse."

"One month..." Jun then raised his finger. "...no regrets, full understanding."

Hearing that made Hanni smiled lightly at him. "Then we can start. What do you have in mind then? Surely you came here prepared... I supposed we can start with dinner if you want"

"Street foods? What's better than having that for dinner don't you think?" Jun raised his eyebrows and quite surprisingly Hanni was a bit impressed. Probably not bad for a first impression-wise.

"I must warn you though... I tend to buy a lot of foods. Like a lot." She emphasized at the end as Jun just shrugged lightly. "Sure thing."

So upon agreeing on their first outing, both Hanni and Jun were now on their way to the food street Hanni always goes to which was not that far from the café as well.

"So is this the perfect time for me to guess your favourite food then?" Jun broke the silence between them as they've arrived at the food market. "Well I have a lot of favourites and one of them is definitely being sold here." Hanni replied as Jun just hummed while nodding.

"I'm looking forward to your guess by the end of this." Hanni showed a slight smile as she went over ahead while Jun just followed behind her.

So as promised/usual, Hanni went on and got herself plenty of foods and Jun's kind enough to pay for some of them even though Hanni's been telling him not to.