Chapter 16

Your night with Yongbok ended in a rather calm, yet felt a bit like a rollercoaster ride but you will always remember the last thing he mentioned before you two went back to the hotel

"I hope you and Hanni can be more than friends and even if it doesn't, I want you to tell me first so I will be there for you let it be here or when I'm back in Australia. I will be there for you."

Back in your hotel room, Yongbok didn't take long to fall asleep as it's been a tiring yet fun day. But not you on the other side.

You're sitting up, back leaned against the headboard, eyes couldn't seem to fall down to sleep even though you're feeling a bit tired.

But the things going on inside your head, the millions thoughts you're having making it difficult for you to calm down and slumber.

Laying down, sighs after sighs you puffed out, countless laying position changes, your eyes still betrayed you as you're staring blankly at the ceiling.

You didn't count how long you've been laying in that position before you felt your phone vibrating at the side of your head.

Fetching your phone immediately, you squinted your eyes lightly and noticed that Hanni's calling you so you answered immediately. "Hey what's up?" You whispered just enough for her to hear.

"Did I wake you up...?" Judging by the way she's whispering as well, Minji's probably sleeping already as well. "I can't sleep to be honest." You whispered with a light snicker. "...same with you?"

"Yeah... Kind of. Can I ask you something...?" She asked as the heartbeat in your chest went up, inclining fast. "Sure." Was your only answer.

"I want to go to the gym downstairs, can you accompany me?" Hanni asked as you could only heave out a long silent sigh.

"Alright, I could use some treadmill run right now as well. I'll wait outside my room." You immediately sat up as you got off the bed slowly.

"Okay, see you in a bit." She hung her phone up as you went into your backpack and got your beanie.

Wearing it on your head, you slowly got one extra key from the table as you walked out of your room and stood next to the door, waiting for your friend at the distance to come out.

Few minutes went by, Hanni walked out of her room, wearing clothes appropriate for the gym, with a beanie and a face mask on. As she's closing her distance to you, you could only chuckle silently at the adorable way she was.

"What~?" Hanni let out a light whine as you just shook your head. "You ate way too much food tonight didn't you?" You asked as she could only let out a snicker in guilty. You could only wish she'd taken that face mask off just to see her grin and smile but yet again, it is what it is.

You two made your way downstairs while telling each other what you did for the night, excluding the conversation with Yongbok on your part and the question asked by Minji on Hanni's part.