Chapter 15

"Can you check for me the location for the Light Garden

"Can you check for me the location for the Light Garden." Hanni asked Minji while she's driving carefully on the roads of Jeju. "Light Garden... light garden..." Minji began searching for the location on her phone before finding it. "Found it. We're going here?"

"Yup, I heard the place is so aesthetic and beautiful. What do you say?" Hanni asked. "I'm down baby, but we're still two hours behind before the park is open." Minji reading an online page regarding the mentioned place.

"Then I want to go to a book store, there's something I want to look for." Hanni took a left turn and driving her way into the market area. "Book store~? Wow this is a first experience, Pham Hanni and book store." Minji jokingly teased as Hanni just scrunched her nose with a pouting lips.

As they arrived at the market area, Hanni and Minji just casually walking past shops, stopping over clothes shops and looking around before buying a pair or two.

"Yah, look at that squid hat." Minji burst out laughing as she saw one of those hilarious large beanie with the shape of squid or octopus with big eyes. "Try wearing it." Minji took one while couldn't control her laughs.

"What no~" Hanni whined in embarrassment as Minji was already getting the hat over her head and eventually, Hanni's head is one giant squid with the tentacles were dangling down to her torso. "Ah you look hilarious." Minji immediately took photos of a pouting Pham Hanni before she herself couldn't contain her laughter.

Making it fair, Minji also got one over her head as Hanni's turn to take her photos to make them even. "Why don't you wear this while working? Might attract more attention from customers." Hanni joked as Minji glared playfully at her. "Then you have to wear it at Uni as well."

"Definitely a no." Hanni snickered as the two moved on from the stall until eventually Hanni found a book store at the other end of the area. "Yay found one." She excitedly brisk walking towards the store as Minji was following behind her.

To be honest, Minji was quite confused at the sudden interest to book store from Hanni as she of all people knew how uninterested Hanni used to be towards the book store. Minji could easily recall how many times she saw Hanni went into book stores.

But she kept a positive mind on that matter nonetheless.

Minji walked into the book store and she realized that she lost Hanni. Walking past sections, thinking she would be within the education sections of the store but she wasn't there as she had anticipated.

As her worries began growing she moved over to the other side of the store, passing the comic books section, passing the magazines and children books until Minji saw Hanni's back view from a distance.

Having a sigh of relief, Minji was walking her way towards her friend as she eventually noticed.

Hanni's at the poem section, apparently reading a poem book.