Chapter 51

After leaving the airport, succesfully welcomed Yongbok back home, Hanni and you brought both Haerin and Yongbok to a traditional general Korean restaurant as Yongbok's been craving for homemade meals after being away from home for a while

After leaving the airport, succesfully welcomed Yongbok back home, Hanni and you brought both Haerin and Yongbok to a traditional general Korean restaurant as Yongbok's been craving for homemade meals after being away from home for a while. Throughout the car ride, Haerin didn't even turn her camera on as all that she wanted to do was being in Yongbok's arms where she felt safe and knowing that this time, this warm hug would forever stay with her, hopefully.

Hanni at times would be sneaking a few peeks at them from the front mirror and all the time she was all smiles as seeing her friends back together again always brought joy in her as she's happy for them. "I'm happy that you two get to be together again. I genuinely am. Just want to let that out." Hanni's words spread smiles across both Haerin and Yongbok's face. 

"Thank you Pham Pham... Haerin's soft voice echoed in the car as you're secretly smiling. "I swear the next time we're hanging out at Minji's will be a blast now that everyone's here. Don't forget to claim your free waffles and ice-cream Yongbok~" Hanni's words reminded Yongbok of Minji's promise from before, making him laughed lightly. "I'll be sure to claim it once I get to the ice-cream shop."

"While we're on the topic about Minji, who's the guy she's going out with? Have you seen him?" Yongbok asked calmly as Haerin shook her head after he looked down at her. "I haven't. I mean Minji had shown me a picture of him back in Australia. I can't really remember his name, Yang Jeongmin or something" Haerin replied. "I certainly have zero ideas about the guy and if Haerin didn't tell me beforehand, I wouldn't even know about them." Hanni answered before looking over to you. "How about you honey? You know the guy?" She whispered at you as your eyes remained looking straight ahead. "Me neither." You lied as you in fact knew about Minji and Jeongin.

"I mean it doesn't really matter if we knew the guy or not... I guess it's best if we just let her be. It's about time for that lady to be happy as well right?" And just like that, the three agreed with you before you finally reached your destination and in no time, the four of you were seated down and were about to order. "Pham Pham and Yongjae, just order anything you two want to eat okay? Today's my treat." Haerin's words left Hanni squealing lightly yet filled with excitement. "Really~ Kang Haerin's treating us~"

"Wait are you going to record here?" Haerin just nodded to Hanni's question and made her gasped rather teasingly. "...then we shouldn't order too much honey or else people would see how much food we could eat..." And her next words just made Haerin let out a soft whine. "Just eat a lot okay~" Haerin's flustered voice made the rest just chuckling as she's setting up her camera on a certain angle by the table. In the end, the four of you were having a feast on the table while the camera's recording them eating and laughing and talking with each other like they normally do.

"By the way, congrats on getting a new home for the two of you. How's life been going for you two now that you're living together?" Yongbok asked from across of you. "I mean..." You then glanced over at Hanni who's smiling while she's chewing her food before looking back at Yongbok. "...We certainly are enjoying it and it's not to say that everything's perfect and all that because it's not. There are times where hardships tend to come around and a lot of things needs to be considered." You answered your friend honestly and Hanni agreed with you as she nodded.