Chapter 25

It's already the start of the new semester and Hanni's back to her normal routine while still keeping her part time job during the nights

It's already the start of the new semester and Hanni's back to her normal routine while still keeping her part time job during the nights. She had her early morning warm shower before dressing up comfortably before getting hair and light makeup sorted out.

While she's getting her bag, her mind suddenly drifted away at the thoughts of you out of the blue. Hanni's wondering if you're doing okay after your seemingly downed mood based on the way you replied her apparently.

"Should I call him..." She thought to herself as her phone was in her hand, already got into her contacts and your name was a click of a button away for her to give you a call yet she's hesitating.

"Hanni~" She was snapped out of her mind as she heard her mother's calling her downstairs. Quickly Hanni got her stuffs as she went downstairs. "I thought you left already. You're waiting for Yongjae?" Her mother asked as her daughter came to her by the living room.

"Ummm..." Hanni's fingers fidgeting by the hem of her sleeves. "I'm going to Uni by myself today mommy..." She replied her mother before giving her a hug. "I'll get going now." Hanni then got her car keys fetched before went over to her car.

Got her car started, Hanni let out a sigh after waiting for a while before eventually she took off and making her way to University. As she parked her car and getting her stuffs ready, her eyes were wandering outside as she saw someone.

Her eyes were glittered with excitement as she saw you, walking towards the building at the far end of the other side. It's basically the first time she saw you since the last couple of days...

...since that night she told you about Jun.

Quickly she got off the car as you're fast walking away from her vision. "Yongjae~" Hanni called out to you but you kept on walking without looking back as you're out of her sight. Hanni was left standing at her spot as she's trying to process what happened.

"He didn't hear me... yeah he's too far away to hear me..." Hanni breathed out to calm herself, trying to comfort her slight anxiousness over this sudden slight behaviour change of yours. Or so she thought...

Hanni went back and got her stuffs before she saw Haerin's coming towards her while waving her hand slightly. "Hi~" Hanni greeted her friend with a wide smile after not seeing her for a bit while since the semester break.

"Pham Pham~" Haerin got over to her friend. "...wow new hairstyle?" She asked as she noticed Hanni got her hair done like how Minji styled it back in Jeju. Hanni Pham without bangs now became Hanni's favorable hairstyle to have since that day.

"You like it?" Hanni asked as Haerin just nodded eagerly. "You look great even without bangs." Haerin just fixed a few strands of Hanni's hair to her sides. "...and I love how you got the hair in the back tied up into a high ponytail. I wish I can pull off this hairstyle as well."

"You want me to style it for you?" Hanni asked as Haerin just shook her head with a chuckle. "Probably not now. Maybe at some point in the future..."

"Oh by the way, have you seen Yongjae these past couple days?" Hanni suddenly asked and Haerin could only gulped secretly. "Yongjae...? No I haven't, he didn't even come to Minji's shop these past days." Haerin's a bad liar and she's a bit struggled. In fact, she actually went into you just moments before.