Chapter 42

As Hanni's slowly waking up from her sleep, her eyes slowly lifted up and as her vision's slowly coming back, the first thing she noticed was her hand, safely holding with yours before she looked up slowly and you who felt her head movement quickl...

As Hanni's slowly waking up from her sleep, her eyes slowly lifted up and as her vision's slowly coming back, the first thing she noticed was her hand, safely holding with yours before she looked up slowly and you who felt her head movement quickly looked down and the two of you locked eyes.

"Hey..." You whispered to her as she just gave you a smile before resting her chin onto your shoulder. "How long have I been asleep?" She asked with a whisper as she had eyes closed back. "About ten, fifteen minutes more or less." You answered her as she just nodded before snuggling closer to you and her arms quickly wrapped around your torso.

"The best fifteen minutes of sleep I've ever had..." Her remark made you smiled warmly before your lips calmly planted a kiss on her forehead, making her giggle. "My safe space... My safe haven...Mine..." She whispered as she's hugging you closer and closer if it's even possible.

"I still couldn't believe you're here. Can you like pinch me somewhere just to make sure?" You joked as Hanni looked up to you and gave your cheek a pinch. "How about that? Felt real?" She gave you a playful smirk as you just pressed your forehead against hers gently. "Couldn't be more real than this. Thank God I'm not even dreaming right now because if I am, then I don't even want to wake up from it..."

"Is Minji sleeping as well?" Hanni asked you as you nodded. "She nodded off soon after you and hasn't woke up since." You told her as she just nodded her head. "That's great, means she won't be teasing me for a while bit now." She giggled to herself as she buried her face on your shoulder, inhaling in your scent that she's been longing. "God it's nice to have your scent blending in with mine..." Hanni eventually made you chuckle silently as you're feeling the same way towards her scent, the scent of her perfume, everything.

Good thing that Minji's sleeping by her seat as you would be sure that she'll be teasing you and Hanni about it while Haerin and Yongbok... Haerin and Yongbok were in their own world so you best not to interrupt their sweet moments as well.

"You look even more attractive with those earrings in real life compare to our video calls." Hanni whispered as she gently touched the earrings on your left ear, the one with the most piercings. "...you got the double helix and a forward helix as well... I have to say, you made the right choice as I love all of them..."

Hanni definitely knew about ear piercings all too well and no wonder she preferred someone that shares the same interest as her in regards of ear piercings which luckily, you do.

"I actually got another one quite recently as well..." Hanni excitedly flipped her hair back, revealing her right ear to you and you definitely noticed a new piercing on her ear. "You got the conch piercing?" You asked as she nodded. "...both ears?" You raised your eyebrows and she repeated your action twice. 

"Didn't it hurt? I heard that conch piercings are the most painful type of piercings there is..." You whispered in worried as she pursed her lips into a pout. "It was painful..." She murmured but soon changed into a teasing smile. "...but anything for me to look good in front of you."