Chapter 7

"Okay Miss Pham, we'll take one final round then we can conclude our final class

 "Okay Miss Pham, we'll take one final round then we can conclude our final class." Hanni took a deep breath as she nodded at her instructor's request. She got the car back in gear as they took a new round in the training course.

"Someone's not here I supposed." The instructor said as Hanni's confused if she's talking to herself or Hanni herself. "Is that concerning me Miss?" Hanni asked as her instructor just hummed. "The tall boy that's always waiting for you before. Didn't see him today. Usually he'll be right by that waiting area every single time."

"Oh... well I didn't tell him I have driving class today. And he has classes this morning as well." Hanni answered. "You two had a fight or something? Is he your boyfriend yet?" Hanni swore she would've step on the brake any minute. "No, no we're not fighting or anything and no, we're not dating, we're just best friends."

"I honestly thought that the two of you are actually dating. I mean he's always there waiting for you, cheering you up and forgive me for being too observant, he also brought you foods and drinks most the times. Any girl in the world would've want that kind of treatment." Hanni just remained silent as she took that statement in deep.

As she made the stop, her head was flooded with memories of you out of nowhere, from the candies you bought her during childhood, to the bread plushy you asked your parents to buy just so you could give it to her, to all the treats and gifts you gave her with a smile.

Hanni thought to herself, maybe a girl out there would die to get even the slightest treatment that she got from you. Any girl would be lucky, very lucky.

Yet her heart couldn't decide, as to what this friendship of yours are really heading to. But if there's one thing that her heart's decided, was that she doesn't want to lose you as you're that important piece in her life.

"Okay Miss Pham, your driving test will be next week so make sure to bring your documents and dress nicely for the photo taking once you passed." Hanni thanked her instructor as she exited the car.

Hanni made her way to the parking area where she's looking for Yongbok's car. After a short while, she found it and immediately went in the back seat. "Done already?" Minji asked from the passenger's seat as she just nodded.

"Alright, let's go get lunch then. Too bad Yongjae's got class today, would've been better if all of us are here." Minji said as Yongbok drove away, exiting the parking lot.

"I have a class later too you know." Hanni murmured with a pout. "Well that's your life now, hang in there." Yongbok comforted her.

The three made their way to a usual lunch spot just near the university and they had an early lunch. Hanni was peacefully eating her food while her mind couldn't get the conversation she had with her driving instructor out of her head.

She's trying to forget about it by trying to remember things that happened the past few days back and instantly she remembered the conversation she had with you yesterday night.