Chapter 6

"Hey can I ask for a favor?" Danielle asked you as soon as the class's finished

"Hey can I ask for a favor?" Danielle asked you as soon as the class's finished. You were packing your stuffs as you looked over to her, waiting for her request.

"Can you tell your girlfriend that I am sorry for interrupting you two earlier?" She said as your eyes widened by her statement. "Oh no, she's uh... she's not my girlfriend. We're friends, best friends." You clarified as she nodded her head.

"Well anyways, if you have the opportunity, can you tell her that for me? I'm afraid that I'm being disrespectful back then." Danielle said her request. "I'm sure she didn't mind but I'll tell her anyways."

"Thanks, see you tomorrow." Danielle took her leave as you stayed behind. You got your phone and texted Hanni, asking where she was. Expecting that she'll reply almost immediately but she didn't.

You texted her again a couple times but she's yet to read your text and that instantly sent you into deep worries. Then you tried calling her. She didn't answer.

You called her again until finally she answered.

"Hey, you okay? I texted you before." You heaved a silent sigh in relief. "Hello..." You immediately heard a softly spoken woman's voice which was not Hanni's. "...Yongjae is it?"

"Yes, is Hanni okay? Where is she? Who am I speaking with?" You asked as the wave of worry hit you again. "Hi, this is Haerin. Kang Haerin from high school."

Hearing the name, you leaned back in relief once again. "Hi Haerin. Is Hanni with you?"

"Yeah... I was just sitting at the other side of her table. I heard vibrating sounds but my view is blocked so I went over and Hanni's here, she's sleeping." Haerin explained. "...she left her phone on silent as well."

"Goodness me that Hanni. Thank you for noticing her Haerin. Where are you two right now? I'm coming there" You grabbed your bag as you exited the lecture theater. "Library, third floor. There's a private study area at the left end of the floor."

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute. Thanks again Haerin." You hung up the phone as you're heading for the library.

Haerin gently placed Hanni's phone back on her table. "Was that Yongjae?" Hanni's low voice echoed as Haerin was a bit startled to see that she's half awake, looking at her.

"Y-yeah, he called you twice. Sorry for answering. I should've wake you up first." Haerin apologized as Hanni just snickered while sitting up properly.

"That's alright. Thanks for noticing." Hanni rubbed her eyes with a light yawn as she checked her phone for texts and she noticed Minji's been texting her an hour ago.

"Oh, Minji's want us to come to her shop. Celebration for being University student-" Hanni whispered to herself before cracked a silent laugh. "Hey Haerin, do you have time after this?" Hanni reverted back to Haerin.

"After this? Yeah I think I have a bit of time. Why?" Haerin answered. "Great, then you're coming with us to Minji's ice cream shop. Apparently she's celebrating us being University students officially."