Chapter 22

"Haerin-ah

"Haerin-ah... for the second last question, did you use the same formula or- You know what, doesn't matter..." Hanni chuckled lifelessly as she's scratching the back of her head. "...exam's over anyway."

"Yeah you just have to use the same formula before integrating the equation to find the answer." Haerin answered Hanni's question anyway as they're walking down the stairs on a slow pace. "Let's... definitely not think too much about the exams. It's already behind us."

"You're right... By the way I'm going to work starting tomorrow, just letting you know." Hanni said as Haerin's a bit surprised. "Where? At Minji's?" She asked as Hanni just shook her head. "At the usual café near Minji's. The one you and Yongbok usually went to." She clarified.

"Oh... Right I noticed they're looking for part timers as well. I would've like to get a job too but I'll probably gets too shy in front of random people." Haerin murmured as Hanni just patted her friend's head softly. "Maybe you can try at Minji's?"

"I'll think about it. But for now I just want to spend time with Yongbok as much as I could." Haerin said. "Well good for you two. If you want to hang out just give me a call or a text okay?"

"Okay, have a nice break Pham Pham~" Haerin and Hanni part ways as soon as they've reached the end of the staircase. Hanni was just walking forward, passing a few hallways, passing loads of other people.

"Hey excuse me..." She suddenly heard a male voice as she just walked past someone so she stopped as she turned her head around to see who's calling her.

It's him. The one Hanni accidentally collided with back at Jeju...

"You look a bit familiar..." He said as he's squinting his eyes. "I think you got the wrong person..." Hanni's trying to dodge the question knowing damn well that he's probably not wrong.

"Aren't you the girl who bumped into me back in Jeju few weeks back? The one with the blue dress-"

"Alright you got me..." Hanni let out a silent sigh. "...I'm sorry that I bumped into you okay?" She apologized as he just chuckled while shaking his head. "No you don't have to apologize. I think I saw you the day the semester resumed by the cafeteria and now I just had to make sure."

"Oh, you saw me too huh? Yeah back at the café I thought that you look a bit familiar and turns out I was right as well." Hanni said as he held his hand out to her. "I'm Jun. Nice meeting you..."

"Hanni." She introduced herself as they shook hands. "Nice meeting you Hanni, see you." The man named Jun waved at her as he's leaving her sight.

"Jun... Nice name." Hanni whispered to herself as she continued her journey back to her car.

" Hanni whispered to herself as she continued her journey back to her car