Chapter 31

"Where is he?" Hanni let out a hiss as she kept on staring at the time while she's waiting for Jun to come pick her up and at this rate, he's more than late

"Where is he?" Hanni let out a hiss as she kept on staring at the time while she's waiting for Jun to come pick her up and at this rate, he's more than late. It took several more minutes of her standing by her door before the sight of Jun's car arrived at the front gate.

Seeing his car, Hanni let out a loud sigh as she's rushing forward. "About time." She whispered to herself before getting in the passenger's seat. "I can't believe you're late." Hanni grunted out of annoyance. "Got a headache when I woke up." Was Jun's only reply.

As the car drove away from her house, Hanni was stealing glances at Jun from time to time and she slowly realized. "You're hungover aren't you?" Hanni asked after calming down a bit and the silence she got from Jun answered the question for her. "I know it's what you like to do and I have no problem with that."

"I'm in no position to tell you to do this, not to do that but..." Hanni leaned back against her seat while looking out the window. "...take it easy with the drinking. You look so beaten up it worries me."

"Thanks." Jun broke his silence as Hanni's lips formed a light smile. "You're welcome."

"Where in the good heaven is Pham Hanni?" Minji stared at her watch as it stands, Hanni's running late while Minji, Haerin and Yongbok's already been at the airport for a couple of hours and their flight's fast approaching the departing time

"I texted her just now, she said she's on her way and something came up that's why she's a bit late." Haerin checked her phone once again for any replies from Hanni while her other hand's tightly holding onto Yongbok's who's sitting next to her for the whole two hours.

"You sure Yongjae's not coming?" Minji sat next to Haerin as she asked Yongbok who could only nod his head with a sigh. "I don't think he's coming now." Yongbok said as Minji let out a slight hiss before getting her phone and called you.

And as expected, after a long wait you didn't even answer and an annoyed Kim Minji dialled you once again before Yongbok just patted Minji's shoulder, gaining her attention. "It's okay Minji, he already came to see me earlier this morning."