I'm gonna miss you

It was a day like any other for most people but for the Jones family it was a very sad day. Jughead was getting deployed again.

He had been in the army for many years and loves it very much but now that he has a beautiful wife and an adorable son, it's really hard for him to leave them.

When Betty and Jughead woke up in the morning they saw their son Ben sleeping peacefully in between them. He actually does this a lot but they loved it.

Betty- Jug, I'm gonna shower really quick, wanna join me? (winks)

Jughead- With our son right here?

Betty- Come on, he won't wake up and this is the last time we'll get to do this for a while since you're leaving again. (pouts)

Jughead- Fine, let's go.

Betty- Yay!

They ran into the bathroom together and Betty started the water while Jughead locked the door. They both got undressed and hopped into the shower...

Let's just say it was a great shower.

--

Once they were done and cleaned they wrapped themselves in towels and got out of the shower. Before they got dressed they decided to make sure their son was okay so they quietly opened the bathroom door to see Ben still sleeping peacefully.

They closed the bathroom door once again and Jughead started to laugh.

Betty- What?

Jughead- How can our son sleep through that? (laughs)

Betty- What do you mean?

Jughead- You're so loud! (laughs)

Betty- Hey! It's not my fault you feel good.

Jughead- Well it's not my fault either, now let's get dressed before Ben wakes up.

They both got dressed and walked back out to their bedroom to see Ben slowly waking up. As he opened his eyes he had a huge smile on his face. He jumped out of the bed and hugged his father tight.

Ben- Daddy I thought you left.

Jughead- Not yet, I'm leaving in a few hours.

Ben- Oh...

Jughead picked him up onto his hip and gave him a bunch of kisses, making him giggle a lot so he wouldn't be as upset. But when Jughead looked at his wife, he could see the tears forming in her eyes.

Jughead- Ben can you go to your room and get dressed, I want to talk to mommy?

Ben- Yeah. You won't leave yet, right?

Jughead- No, not without saying goodbye to you first.

Ben- Okay, good.

Jughead put him down and he ran out of his parents room. Jughead closed their door and walked over to Betty who was now full on crying.

Jughead- Betts...are you okay?

Betty- N-No, I don't want you to leave again. I just miss you too much. (sobs)

Jughead- I know, but I told you, this is my last time I'm leaving and then I'm here forever.

Betty- You promise? (sobs)

Jughead- I promise, now come on, let's go check on our boy.

She nodded and they walked hand in hand to their son's room. As they walked in they saw him holding a bunch of his clothes in his hands; instantly Jughead began to laugh.