Awkward Circumstances Pt 1

Filming the 100th episode of Riverdale was supposed to be fun, right?

Well, it was at the start, but the moods quickly began to change when Cole decided to bring Ari, his new girlfriend, to set.

Everyone was in their trailers, getting into their costumes for their first scene: the Pops sequence.

They had the old Archie Comics costumes and their hair was done to make them look like they were in the fifties. No one had seen anyone yet, so they were all excited to see the different costumes.

Everyone went to the tents by the Pops set once they were in all their costumes, but when Cole walked in with Ari, everything became silent...and everyone looked toward Lili.

She looked down at the ground and walked over to her chair, away from everyone else. Then Cami went over and sat with her.

Cami- Are you okay?

Lili- (shrugs) I guess...he has a right to bring her, but why does she have to come when we're filming this episode...this is supposed to be fun. (tears)

Cami- Hey hey hey, don't get upset, don't let them upset you. You look too gorgeous to ruin all that makeup.

Lili giggled slightly as Cami continued to talk.

Cami- I don't know why he thought he should bring her to set today, but we're just not going to acknowledge her, alright?

Lili- (sighs) Isn't that a little mean? I don't want to act like a bitch?

Cami- I mean, Cole's the one who brought a bitch here, so...

Lili laughed again and hugged her tightly, making Ari roll her eyes as she walked over to her boyfriend and straddled his lap.

Cami grabbed Lili's hand and caressed it softly before they stood up and walked back to their friends.

And even though Cami told Lili not to acknowledge the new couple, she couldn't help but keep looking in their direction...mainly because she couldn't get her mind off the fact that she was secretly three months pregnant with Cole's baby.

--

For the most part the day had gone by very quickly....but now it was really late, and there was one more scene that was on the schedule for the day.

And it was a scene with just Lili and Cole.

Lili was in a gorgeous wedding dress, looking at herself in the mirror when suddenly she heard two voices, that's when Cole and Ari entered the tent.

Ari- Ugh, can she leave? (quietly)

Cole- Ari, be nice to her, please, I know she's my ex but she's still my friend too.

She rolled her eyes and sat down while Lili looked at the ground.

Cole- You look great Lil's.

Lili- (smiles) Thanks, the dress is a little tight though.

Ari- Well, lose some weight then.

Cole- Ari! Stop! I think you look beautiful.

Lili sighed and sat down in her chair, away from Cole and Ari...but as she sat there and had to watch the two make out, she started feeling extremely sick.

She placed one hand on her stomach and another over her mouth.

Cole noticed and walked over to her, about to place his hand on her shoulder, but she pushed him out of the way and ran to get to a bathroom.

Her trailer wasn't far so she ran all the way there, instantly throwing up as she reached the toilet.

Then she felt someone hold back her hair.