Strangers to lovers

Betty was getting ready for her big night...her big show.

She had her lingerie on under her short black dress while her hair was down, resting on her shoulders.

She finished her make up and walked to the door as she heard the light knock.

Polly- Hey B.

Betty- Hey, thank you so much for coming again, Veronica has been busy and I've had no one to stay with Emme.

Polly- Don't worry, I'm always here to help sis.

Betty smiled softly before hugging her sister and leaving to get to work at exactly 9 PM.

When she arrived at the club she went into her changing room and got ready before her name was called.

She went out onto the stage and all of the old men were drooling over her.

She danced around while many of the men touched her.

But once she was done she began walking off of the stage, but she was pulled back on by her boss.

Andre- Alright, for anyone who wants to have a night with Star, the auctioning will start off at $1,000.

Betty- What, I'm not doing that tonight. (whispers)

Andre- Sorry baby girl. Alright let's start the bidding.

The numbers kept getting higher and men kept bidding for her.

Finally the bids stopped at $5,650 and Betty went to the back to wait for whoever was coming to her.

She immediately recognised the man that had come into the room.

It was the same man who had been buying her for multiple weeks and he has been so aggressive every time.

Lucas- Hey baby girl.

Betty- H-Hey. (tears)

Lucas- You okay sweetheart?

Betty- Yeah. (tears)

Lucas- Don't worry, I'll be gentle.

He sat down on the red leather chair and Betty could already see that his pants were growing tighter.

She straddled him and started grinding against him while his hands traveled underneath her dress.

He felt her lingerie and looked into her eyes.

Lucas- Undress for me.

She gulped and nodded.

She seductively took off her small dress and he looked her up and down before standing up in front of her.

She was terrified but she did her best not to show it.

He took the straps off of her lingerie and pulled it all the way off so she was left wearing nothing but high heals.

Lucas- Get on all fours baby girl.

Betty- Um...I-I don't-

Lucas- DO IT, NOW!

She quickly got down on the floor and he knelt behind her looking at her ass and pussy.

He placed his fingers in between her folds and started rubbing her until she became really wet.

As he stopped rubbing her she heard him unbuckling his belt and all she wanted to do was cry.

She was done with this life, she was done with people treating her like an object...but she couldn't do anything about it.