Unknown Romance

Betty and Jughead both work at Riverdale high, Betty as an English and Jughead as the principal. Both of their kids go to Riverdale Elementary.

One day while Betty and Jughead were at work Betty got an interesting call.

On the phone:

???- Hello is this Miss Cooper?

Betty- Who's asking?

???- It's Mrs. Shayne, the principal of Riverdale Elementary.

Betty- Oh, hi Mrs. Shayne...look I'm sure this isn't too important and I have a class to teach in a fe-

Mrs. Shayne- Miss Cooper your son hit another student.

Betty- What, Alex would never.

Mrs. Shayne- Well he did, now he and Ariana are in my office.

Betty- What did Ari do?

Mrs. Shayne- Nothing, she just wouldn't leave Alexander.

Betty- O-Okay I'll be right there. (sighs)

Off the phone:

She started gathering her things and she ran out of the teachers lounge. She went straight to the principal's office; she needed to talk to her fiancé.

Jughead- Hey Betts, don't you have a class in a few minutes?

Betty- (sighs) Yeah but I just got a call that Alex hit someone...I don't know, I need to go pick him up.

Jughead- What?

Betty- I know, can you teach my class just for today?

Jughead- Of course love.

Betty- Thank you so much, I'll see you soon.

She quickly ran out of the building and went to the car; she drove to the Elementary school faster than she's ever driven before.

She walked into the principal's office and saw her two kids sitting quietly, Ariana was crying.

Ariana- Mommy (cries)

Betty- Hey sweetie.

The little girl ran to her mother and she picked her up.

Alexander didn't look at her, he didn't look at anyone.

Mrs. Shayne- Alexander your mother is here, can you explain to her what happened since you won't tell me?

He shook his head.

Betty sat in the chair next to her son and pulled him in front of her.

Betty- Alex, what happened?

He didn't reply.

Mrs. Shayne- I'm sorry Miss Cooper but until he explains himself he isn't allowed back at school.

Betty- What, he's eight-

Mrs. Shayne- Yes he's eight, he should be old enough to speak and to know better than hitting another student.

Betty- Fine, come on.

She took her son's hand and the three of them walked out of the building.

They all got in the car and Betty started driving.

Ariana- Mommy where are we going?

Betty- I have to go back to work, so you two are going to sit in the lounge while I teach.

Ariana- Okay!

~Meanwhile~

Student 1- Principal Jones, where is Miss Cooper?