Rivals in love pt 1

Betty- Hello..? Is anyone there?

Betty was walking in the woods, alone, when she suddenly heard sticks breaking and leaves crunching underneath someone's feet, and they weren't her own.

Betty- I know someone is out here? Who is it?

It was silent for a moment until she felt a large hand snake around her waist while another one covered her mouth. The figure backed her against a tree and pushed his body against hers, allowing her to finally get a good look at his face.

Betty- (sighs) Jughead! You scared the shit out of me!

Jughead- What the hell are you doing out here right now?

Betty- I was coming to see you.

Jughead- (sighs) Betts, you know you can't just wander around serpent territory in broad daylight! If it was anyone else that saw you, they wouldn't hesitate to shoot.

Betty- But it's you, so we're fine, let's go.

Jughead- Go where?

Betty- To the bunker, I'm horny and really need your help right now. (smirks)

Jughead- As tempting as that sounds, if I leave right now my parents are going to be pissed.

Betty- (nods) Mine too, they probably already have a search party of ghoulies out, which is why we don't have much time! Let's go!

Jughead still had Betty pinned against the tree while he debated his options, then after a moment, he groaned.

Jughead- Alright, come on.

Betty smiled and took his hand as he released his hold of her. The two of them sneakily walked to their secret bunker, making sure no one could have seen them, then as they climbed down Jughead pushed Betty against the wall.

They peeled each other's clothing off quickly, knowing they didn't have much time. Then Betty giggled and jumped up, wrapping her legs around his torso as he began to kiss her lustfully. But as his kisses moved down to her neck, Betty pulled away and looked down at him.

Betty- This is nice, Jug...but I need you to fuck me.

Jughead- (laughs) You want me to skip the foreplay?

Betty- Yes, just rail me!

He laughed again and held her up over his dick before letting her sink down onto him.

--

~One hour later~

The two of them were laying down in the small cot naked, with Jughead's arms wrapped tightly around Betty.

Betty- I wish we didn't have to sneak around all the time. (softly)

Jughead- I know, me too. But if our parents find out-

Betty- They'll kill us. (softly)

Jughead- Literally.

If you haven't already figured it out, Jughead's parents are the serpent leaders and Betty's parents are the ghoulie leaders.

The two of them met a few years back and instantly became friends, but when their parents found out, they forbade them from seeing each other again. But what they didn't know is that the two were already in love at that point, so they continued to see each other in secret.

Jughead- As much as I want to stay here and hold you forever, the serpents are probably looking for me. (softly)

Betty- (sighs) Can we meet here later tonight? I want to spend more time with you.