I'm not letting you go

⚠️Possible Trigger Warning⚠️

It was finally time. The weeknd where everyone got to let loose and have a good time.

Except for Cole and Lili.

For them, this was the worst time.

Don't get me wrong, they all love Comic-Con but with Cole's Anxiety and ADHD, and Lili having to help him; it was kind of a nightmare for the young couple.

They had arrived in San Diego early in the morning and they had to quickly get to the hotel and get ready for their first day of interviews.

Of course Cole was already stressing himself out.

Lili- Cole, everything is going to be fine. I'll be right there if you need me, just be yourself...everyone already loves you, you know that.

Cole- I'm sorry I just get so nervous.

Lili- It's okay to get nervous but you don't need to. Everyone is here to have a good time, that's all you need to do, okay?

He nodded and pulled Lili into his arms, she was a savior at times like these.

Lili- Alright, I have to go to the girls area to get ready, I'll meet you here in a few hours.

Cole- Alright, I love you.

Lili- I love you too.

They went their separate ways but as soon as Lili got to the girls dressing area she sighed.

Cami- Hey Lil's, what's going on?

Madelaine- Is everything okay?

Lili- It's Cole, his anxiety always starts acting up during Comic-Con because he gets nervous about his ADHD.

Cami- Oh right, I forgot about that...if you guys need anything you know we can help.

Madelaine- Yeah, we're always here to help.

Lili- Thank you guys.

Madelaine- Of course, now come on, I can't wait to see you in that beautiful blue dress.

Cami- Oh my god same, it's the cutest thing.

They all got ready in a few hours and they looked amazing.

As KJ and Cole met up with the girls, Cole pulled Lili into his arms and held her

She was a little confused because he's usually not that clingy to her but since it was Comic-Con she understood.

The five of them went down to their limo and drove off to the convention. The whole car ride Cole was really quiet and fidgety.

Lili- You okay? (whispers)

Cole- Yeah, I'm sorry I'm being like this...I don't know what's wrong with me. (whispers)

Lili- Nothing is wrong with you...here, why don't you take this. (whispers)