Truly Loved By Him

Lili and Cole had been dating for just over two months, and even though that doesn't seem like a long time, things were starting to get pretty serious between the two.

But Lili had been keeping a secret from Cole that she knew was going to have to come out soon.

On the phone:

Lili- I don't want him to be mad at me. (tears)

Amy- He won't be, sweetheart.

Lili- But you don't know that. (tears)

Amy- Lili, if he is mad at you then I don't want you to be dating him...because what happened to you is not your fault.

Lili- I k-know. (cries)

Amy- Then why are you crying, honey?

Lili- I-I just really like him, and I'm scared to tell him about it...I don't want him to look at me differently.

Amy- If he is the right man for you then he will not look at you differently. But, you have to tell him soon.

Lili- I k-know, I know. (sniffles)

She was about to continue speaking, but suddenly she was receiving another call..

Lili- Cole's calling me, I'll talk to you later. I love you.

Amy- I love you too, honey.

Lili ended her call with her mother before answering her boyfriend's call.

Lili- Hey. (softly)

Cole- Hey, are you okay?

Lili- Yeah, I'm fine, just tired.

Cole- Oh okay, well I was wondering if I could stay at your place tonight? I just finished filming for the night and I didn't get to see you much today.

Lili- Um, sure...are you leaving now?

Cole- Yes, I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Lili- Okay, see you soon.

Off the phone:

Lili hung up and dropped her phone before running her hands through her hair.

Then the tears began to roll down her face.

~10 minutes later~

Cole had arrived at Lili's apartment and instantly pulled her into his arms.

Cole- I missed you today.

Lili- (sighs) I missed you too.

She leaned into his chest while he kept his arms around her...then he kissed the top of her head before pulling away and looking down at her. But he immediately noticed that her face and eyes were all red and puffy.

Cole- (sighs) I knew you were crying on the phone earlier...what's going on?

Lili- N-Nothing. (softly)

Cole- It's clearly not nothing.

She still didn't say anything so he picked her up over his shoulder and carried her into her bedroom.

Lili- Cole, what are you doing?

Cole- We're going to talk.

He placed her down on her bed and pulled the covers over her before crawling in beside her and pulling her close to him.

Cole- Talk to me.

Lili- I don't want to.

Cole- Why?