Everything they ever wished for pt 1

Lili was standing outside her old apartment.

Well, Cole's apartment.

When they had broken up she moved out and got an apartment not far...but now she needed him.

Not emotionally, sexually.

She knocked on the door and after a minute he answered wearing nothing but a towel around her hips...and Lili was practically drooling.

Cole- Lili, why are you here?

Lili- I...u-um, I'm sorry I shouldn't have come. (tears)

Cole- Hey, come inside.

She nodded and he brought her into the apartment that was oh so familiar to her.

The two of them sat on the couch and together, Cole still in a towel.

Cole- What's up?

Lili- I-I...

Cole- Lili, you can tell me anything.

Lili- I'm really horny right now. (blushes)

Cole- O-Oh... (chuckles)

Lili- I'm sorry, I really shouldn't have come here...you're just the only person that I would ever...you know what, this is just stupid. I'm going to leave.

The blond girl got up and began walking out but before she could leave Cole had grabbed her hand.

He was standing above her, looking directly into her eyes...then he picked her up allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist.

She giggled slightly as he carried her into his bedroom...instantly he threw her onto the bed and crawled over her, pulling off her clothing as he kissed her neck.

Lili- (moans) Mhm, C-Cole...

Cole- Feel good? (chuckles)

She nodded as he moved his hand down to her opening, making her eyes roll back while her back arched.

His fingers slipped into her allowing him to pump her until she moaned loudly, then he pulled his towel off of his hips and lined himself up with her opening.

Cole- Are you sure you want this?

Lili- Y-Yes, I need you, now.

He nodded and let himself sink into her slowly.

Her breathing hitched as he pushed further into her but once he was fully in they both began to rock their hips.

Lili moaned loudly as he pushed through her walls roughly, but soon he pulled out and turned her onto all fours.

He slapped her ass once before placing his hands on her hips and thrusting into her harshly.

Lili screamed loudly and began to pant as she felt him in her but after a few minutes her stomach began to churn.

Lili- C-Cole... (moans)

Cole- Hold it baby girl. (grunts)

She grabbed onto the headboard of the bed as he slammed his hips into her but then she felt him cum in her, so she came with him.

For another minute she pushed her hips back into him slowly before pulling out and laying down.

Lili- Thank you, I needed that. (softly)

Cole- No problem...do you want to shower quickly?

Lili- U-Um, n-no, I'm okay.

She got up and grabbed her clothes before putting them back on.

Cole put on sweatpants to cover himself but as he looked up he saw Lili trying to leave.

Cole- Wait! Lili!

He ran and pushed the door closed as she tried to leave, then she sighed and looked up at him.

Lili- What do you want?

Cole- That's it?! We have sex and you just leave?!

Lili- That's what a hookup is.

Cole- Lili, we aren't a hookup! We dated for three years!

Lili- I know that...but I just wanted sex, so that's a hookup.

Cole- Lil's, I know you, there's something you're not telling me.

Lili- W-What do you mean?

Cole- When you're hiding something you get mad and raise your eyebrows while your eyes get really big.

She sighed and looked down at the ground, allowing tears to come to her eyes.

Cole heard her sniffle slightly so he placed his hands on her cheeks, making her look up at him.

Cole- Sweetheart, talk to me.

Lili- We're not t-together anymore. (cries)

Cole- That doesn't mean I don't love you and care for you, come here.

He took her hand and brought her over to the couch, the whole time he never let go of her hands.

She was looking down at her lap, not wanting to make eye contact with the man in front of her, but then he spoke.

Cole- Lili, look at me.

She looked up with a tear slowly rolling down her cheek.

He wiped the tear away and pulled her into his arms.

She began to cry into Cole's chest, making his heart hurt.

Cole- Lil's, please don't cry.

Lili- I n-needed you. (cries)

Cole- What do you mean?

Lili- I needed to f-feel you, not just sexually...I just needed to feel your touch. (cries)

Cole- H-Hey, I'm right here, I'm right here. (softly)

He held his arms around her tightly and rubbed his hand up and down her back, slowly calming her down.

Once she had finally stopped crying Cole pulled away from her and looked directly into her eyes.

Cole- You will always be the person I love most in this world, but we need a break from each other.

Lili- W-We already took a break. (tears)

Cole- I know we did, but I think we should take more time away from each other.

Lili- B-But I need you. (cries)

Cole- You can always come to me, but for now it will just have to be as friends.

Lili nodded and sniffled before wiping her tears off her face...then she stood up.

Lili- I g-guess I'll see you at work tomorrow. (sniffles)

Cole- Yeah.

Lili- I-I love you. (softly)

Cole- I love you too.

She hugged him tightly and held onto him for a few minutes before she left ... but she had no idea how much trouble they had just caused.