All the time in the world

Betty and Jughead are both 21 years old and have a small apartment right in Riverdale.

Betty is eight months pregnant and let me tell you, the pregnancy is really hard on her.

They weren't planning on getting pregnant that young but if you have sex a lot things can happen.

It was Saturday May 5th and both Jughead and Betty were relaxing in bed while Jughead was rubbing his hand over her stomach to make it stop hurting, but the pain never really stopped.

Throughout the day her stomach had been on and off hurting but she didn't think much of it since she was eight months pregnant and those things just kind of happened at that stage in the pregnancy.

But as the two of them were walking into the kitchen to get some food Betty felt a sharp pain in her stomach, almost like someone had stabbed her.

She couldn't breathe.

She fell to the ground sobbing and Jughead just looked back at her, hearing her cries.

He ran over to her and pulled her into his arms trying to calm her down.

Jughead- Baby, Baby breathe, what's going on?

She couldn't speak,she was in too much pain. Jughead began to rub her stomach again making the pain stop after a few minutes.

Jughead- Are you okay love?

Betty- I-I think so. (tears)

They sat there for a few minutes not wanting Betty to make any sudden movements...but then the pain kicked in again.

Betty- I-It hurts so bad. (sobs)

Jughead- O-Okay, just relax...do you want me to take you to the hospital?

Betty- N-No I'm f-fine. (cries)

Jughead- I don't think you are hon.

Betty- P-Please just s-stop. (cries)

She stood up and started walking over to the fridge when she fell to the ground from the pain, this time it was even worse.

Betty- J-Juggie h-help!!! (sobs)

Jughead- I'm right here love. Just take some deep breaths, okay? (tears)

Betty was taking deep breaths, trying to stay calm until she felt liquid run down her legs. In that moment she looked up at Jughead with fear in her eyes.

Betty- Juggie my water broke, the baby's coming. (sobs)

Jughead- O-Okay, let's get you in the car and I will grab the hospital bag...don't freak out.

She was already freaking out, she was in so much pain and she honestly just wasn't ready for a baby, I mean she's only 21...what could she not be freaking out about.

Once Jughead had grabbed the bag he came back down to Betty and helped her get into the car.

Then they started driving to the hospital...

But there was so much traffic, it was going to take forever.

Betty- JUGGIE IT HURTS! (sobs)

Jughead- I know baby I know, I'm trying to get to the hospital.

Betty- WELL TRY HARDER YOU ASSHOLE! (sobs)

He almost started laughing that Betty called him an asshole but he knew he couldn't.

She was in so much pain and he couldn't do anything about it.

Jughead- Betty you need to calm down...just take deep breaths.