Wishing for a miracle pt 1

Betty and Jughead were laying in their bed together finally being allowed to rest after putting their 3 week old baby girl to bed.

They're both 17 so they had their baby young, but they love her more than anything in the world.

The two of them got a little bit of sleep but suddenly Betty jumped up having heard her baby's cries.

A second later, it stopped.

Jughead- She's okay...let's go back to sleep. (softly mumbles)

Betty- I know she stopped crying but I need to make sure she's okay. I'll be right back. (softly)

Betty kissed his cheek before getting up and walking to her daughter's room, but as she opened the door she saw the window open and an empty crib.

Betty- L-Lili...LILI! (sobs)

She fell to the ground, sobbing hysterically.

Instantly Jughead ran in and hugged her tightly, but when he didn't see his daughter he knew what had happened.

Right after their parents walked in.

FP- What the hell is going on here, it's the middle of the night.

Betty- L-Lili! (sobs)

FP- What about Lili?

Betty- S-She's gone, someone t-took her! (sobs)

Alice- What? (tears)

Betty- I c-came in here because I heard her cry for a second but when I g-got here the window was open and s-she was gone! (sobs)

Jughead- Shh, we'll find her, I promise. (tears)

Jughead looked up at his father who just looked completely pissed while Alice knelt down and hugged the young parents.

FP- I'm going to kill whoever took my granddaughter.

Betty just continued to sob into her boyfriend's arms while her mom rubbed her back slowly.

~Meanwhile~

Penny- Why won't she stop fucking crying?! (yells)

Malachai- Calm down, she's a baby.

Penny- So?! She needs to shut the fuck up before I make her!

Malachai- Did you even think this through before kidnapping her?

Penny- Yes I did. Jughead's weakness is hurting the people he loves, taking the baby was the best way to hurt both of them...ponytail included.

Malachai- So how do you plan on taking care of her?

Penny- I won't.

Malachai- What? Boss, she's a baby, she needs formula and-

Penny- So?

Malachai- She'll die without it!

Penny- And I should care why?

Malachai- You want to kill her?

Penny- (shrugs) I don't really give a shit...as long as I hurt Jones, I really don't care.

Malachai- I get you hate them, I don't like them either, but is killing a baby the best thing to do?

Penny- Are you really denying my genius right now?!

Malachai- N-No, I'm sorry I-

Penny- That's what I thought. Now get the kid to shut up.