Don't go

It was a late Wednesday afternoon and Lili and Cole had just finished shooting for the night.

They we're getting ready to leave, about to go to their separate apartments but then Cole ran over to Lili's trailer.

Lili- Cole what's up? I was about to head home.

Cole- Same...but do you maybe want to come stay at my place tonight? I know you've only stayed at mine a few times bu-

Lili- I'd love too!

Cole- Really?

She nodded and the two of them made their way to his apartment.

As they arrived they cuddled on the couch for a while until Lili decided she wanted to shower.

Cole- Can I join? (smirks)

Lili- N-Not tonight. (nervously)

He could feel her tension and instantly tried to calm her nerves.

Cole- Hey, it's okay...we don't have to do anything you don't want to do.

She nodded and stood up with him getting up right behind her.

He brought her into the bathroom and got everything set up for her before he left.

Then she took a quick shower.

But as she came out of the bathroom she jumped onto Cole's bed and crawled into his arms.

They again began to cuddle for a while but as Cole rubbed her back his hand began to trail down lower and lower, making her nervous.

Lili- C-Cole...

Cole- Yeah?

Lili- Can you s-stop?

Cole- Stop what?

She pointed to his hand and he pulled away, but then she brought her knees up to her chest and he knew something was wrong.

Cole- Lil's, what's going on?

Lili- W-What? What do you mean?

Cole- Babe, you've been so distant lately, just please-

Lili- I don't want to talk about it. (tears)

Cole- Then how can I help you?

Lili- You can't! (tears)

Cole- Can you at least let me try?

She looked into his eyes and a tear rolled down her face.

Instantly he pulled her into his lap.

Cole- Talk to me, please. (softly)

Lili- I w-was raped. (tears)

Cole- W-What? When?

Lili- A few weeks ago...I went to get lunch by myself but as I was walking back I realised that a man was just following me. I tried to get away from him but when no one was around he grabbed me and dragged me down an ally. (cries)

Cole- Why didn't you tell me? (softly)

Lili- I w-wanted too but I was so scared, so I just pretended that nothing happened. (cries)

Cole- Baby...

Lili- I-I'm sorry. (cries)

Cole- Hey, you have nothing to be apologising for. You did nothing wrong, okay?

She nodded and leaned her head into his shoulder while his arms were around her stomach.

Cole- I obviously don't know what it's like to feel the way that you're feeling...but what I do know is that you are so strong and so beautiful. And even after this you have continued to be the strongest most amazing girl in the world. And if you need anything, ever, I am right here with you.