Surprise...

It was a Sunday morning.

The entire Riverdale cast had the day off so they were all on their own, getting some good sleep after a long week.

Lili and Cole were laying in bed together, awake, just cuddling when suddenly Lili got a phone call.

On the phone:

Lili- Hey Cam, whats up?

Cami- H-Hey, um, do you have any pregnancy tests? (sniffles)

Lili- Yeah, are you okay?

Cami- I d-don't know...can you bring me a few? (sniffles)

Lili- Yeah, of course. I'll be there soon.

Cami- Thank you, I love you girl. (tears)

Lili- I love you too.

Off the phone:

Lili placed her phone back down on her night stand before getting up and walking into hers and Coles closet.

Cole- (groans) Where are you going? I want you to stay.

Lili- I have to help Cami with something.

Cole- What is it? Is she okay?

Lili- I don't know, she just asked me to bring her a few pregnancy tests.

Cole- Oh god...did she and Charles get back together?

Lili- I doubt it, but I need to help her.

Cole- Of course, just please be back soon, I want to cuddle you.

She giggled as he got up and wrapped his arms around her.

Lili- I will...but you need to let me go so I can finish getting dressed.

Cole- But I like seeing you in your bra and underwear.

Lili- Cole... (giggles)

Cole- Fine. (chuckles)

He let go of her and she finished getting her clothes on before grabbing a few pregnancy tests from her drawer.

Then she drove to Cami's place.

As she arrived Cami had opened the door with tears streaming down her face.

Instantly Lili pulled her into her arms, holding her as tight as possible, then they went into her bathroom.

Lili- I brought five...I didn't know how many you needed.

Cami- Thanks Lils.

Lili- Of course...do you want me to leave?

She shook her head and held onto her friends hand.

Cami- Can you stay?

Lili- Duh!

Cami giggled and took one of the pregnancy tests off the counter... but she was too scared to actually use it.

And Lili could tell.

Lili- You okay?

Cami- (shrugs) I've never had something like this happen to me before. People always talk about how they've had pregnancy scares but I didn't realise it would actually be this terrifying...I just don't want a baby right now.

Lili- I know, I get it, but no matter what happens I promise I'll help you. And Cole will too, even if he'll be a pain in the ass about it. (giggles)

Cami- You told him?

Lili- I kinda had too, he was asking where I was going and then he didn't want me to leave. (giggles)

Cami- Yeah, he is a pain in the ass. (giggles)