The Trap

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

Lili had just gotten back to Vancouver from LA and she was so excited to be going home.

She had been gone for a week and was finally able to go home to her boyfriend. He offered to pick her up from the airport but she told him to just stay home and relax.

As she got her bags and started walking out of the airport someone helped her get into a car.

She didn't think anything of it, she just thought someone was trying to help.

She quickly realised that was not what was going on when a man was next to her holding her down.

Lili- What the hell, get off of me!

???- Not gonna happen babygirl.

He covered her mouth with his hand and she started to cry.

???- I've got her boss, start driving.

He pushed her down hard as the other man started driving away. She tried to scream and get someone's attention but she couldn't...

She was stuck.

As they got to a field in the middle of nowhere both of the men got on top of her.

She tried to fight them,

She tried to get them off of her,

But she couldn't...she wasn't strong enough.

One man was holding her legs while the other person was holding her arms...

She was trapped.

The men quickly pulled her shirt and pants off...they started touching her and she was screaming...

For someone...

Anyone...

But no one could hear her.

Lili- P-Please s-stop! J-Just let me g-go, I won't s-say anything. (sobs)

???- Sorry baby girl, you know that's not gonna happen.

Lili- P-Please, I b-beg y-you. (sobs)

???- Shut up or I'll make you.

She was too scared to disobey so she kept her mouth shut and just cried as the men took their clothing off.

Both of these men that she didn't know were taking advantage of her and she couldn't do anything to stop them.

At some point she must have passed out because when she woke up she was left in an alley with no clothing on.

She felt the tears come to her eyes as she started to remember what happened, so she just covered herself before looking next to her to see her phone along with all of her stuff.

She quickly put on her clothing before grabbing her phone and seeing that she had a bunch of missed calls and texts from everyone...then she realised how late it was.

Lili got up and walked out of the alley with all of her stuff to see a small cafe, she walked in and sat down at a table before just laying her head down and letting all of her tears flow out of her eyes.

After a few minutes a young waitress walked up to her and instantly recognised who Lili was but she was concerned since she was crying.

???- Hi, I'm Kate...are you okay?

Lili looked up and shook her head while the waitress just took a seat next to her.

Kate- Okay, you don't need to tell me what happened, I'm sure you don't want to but I need to know if you're safe and if there is anyone I can call to help you?

Lili- I d-don't know, I'm so s-scared...I just want to go h-home. (sobs)

Kate- Okay, I can get you a cab an-

Lili- N-No, p-please don't. (sobs)

Kate- Then is there someone you can call?

She nodded and pulled her phone out.

The next thing she knew she was on a call with her boyfriend.

On the phone:

Cole- L-Lili, Lili where are you? Are you okay? I haven't heard from you in hours.

Lili- N-No, I need you, can you please pick me up? (cries)

Cole- Yeah, I'm on my way just send me your location.

Lili- O-Okay. (sobs)

Cole- Stay calm, I'll be there soon, I promise.

Off the phone:

Lili put her phone down and the girl stayed there with her until Cole had arrived and ran to her.

Cole- Oh my god Lil's.

He instantly pulled her into his arms and all she could do was cry into his chest.

Lili- I-I'm sorry. (sobs)

Cole- Shh, it's okay love, we'll talk when we get home okay?

She nodded and they got up but before they could leave the young waitress walked up to Cole.

Kate- I was with her while you were on your way...I don't know exactly what happened but I do have a good idea, just be patient with her.

Cole- I will, thank you for staying with her.

Kate- Of course...have a good rest of your day.

Cole- Thank you, you too.

Then they left.

The whole car ride was quiet, except for Lili's crying but as they made it to their apartment Cole took Lili straight to their couch. He was gonna have her sit next to him but she just went right into his lap; which he didn't mind at all.

Cole- Do you want to tell me what happened?

She just shook her head and cried harder.

Cole- You don't have to but it might help me help you if you do.

Lili- B-But you won't l-love me anymore. (sobs)

Cole- That's not true, I will always love you.

He wrapped his arms around her stomach and placed kisses all over her cheek until she was ready to talk.

Lili- I was at the airport and I was ushered into a cab, I didn't think anything of it until these two men locked the door a-and... (sobs)

Cole- You don't have to say any more, I understand.

He turned her around so she was straddling him and he wrapped his arms tight around her thin body.

Lili- I-I'm sorry. (sobs)

Cole- You have nothing to be sorry for, you didn't do anything wrong.

Lili- B-But I d-did, I- (sobs)

Cole- Nope, you did nothing, none of this is your fault...let's go to bed, okay?

She nodded and he carried her to their bed, making sure he placed her down gently. Then he climbed right in next to her.

She placed her head on his chest while his arms snaked around her waist and she slowly calmed herself down.

Cole- I love you so much babe, nothing's gonna ever change that.

Lili- Really?

He nodded and pulled her even closer to him than she already was.

Cole- Now try to get some rest, today has been a long day.

She agreed and fell asleep in the loving arms of her boyfriend...

Her favourite place.