The Apocolypse

{This is a one-shot based of the show The Walking Dead, if you don't like zombies and shit like that then you can just skip this one...but it is still a Bughead story}

It had been one year.

One year since the world went to hell.

A disease had erupted killing about half of the population instantly, the others just hoped they would survive.

But after a few hours of the 3.3 billion people being dead, they came back.

But they weren't alive...

They were walking but they weren't alive.

They were the walking dead.

They just wanted to eat, they wanted to kill.

Any living person was food to them.

That just killed more of the people that were left alive.

A few days after the apocalypse had started Betty and Jughead met, they stuck together ever since.

Their relationship started off as a close friendship with the two of them just trying to survive, but as months had gone by they decided to take it to the next level and begin to date.

They didn't want the apocalypse to take over their life so they decided to give love a try.

Not long after they started dating they found sanctuary in a place called Alexandria.

There were a bunch of homes surrounded by walls, it was a safe place with a bunch of others who just wanted to survive.

--

Now they have been together for six months and have been living in Alexandria for five.

Betty and Jughead woke up with their arms around each other...

That's how the day started, normal, but soon everything turned to hell.

Betty and Veronica, who had also been living in Alexandria, were keeping watch by the walls when suddenly they saw a hoard of walkers coming their way.

Veronica- B, do you see that?

Betty- Y-Yeah, raise the red flag.

She quickly put the red flag up but before they could do anything else one of the walls had fallen allowing for all of the walkers to make their way inside of Alexandria.

Quickly the place was swarming with walkers and they just needed to get out safely.

Betty- V, I n-need to get to Jug- (cries)

Veronica- Betty, we don't have time, if we try to get to Jughead and Archie we're dead, just come on!

Betty- I c-can't. (sobs)

Veronica- B, please, we'll find them, but we can't if we die, just please. (tears)

She finally nodded and they just ran until they found a running car with enough gas, then they went South...and they just hoped that their boyfriends were safe and going the same way.

~5 Months Later~

Betty groaned as she got out of her and Veronica's car, putting a hand on her baby bump.

Betty- When will you stop kicking me? (sighs)

Veronica walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

Veronica- We can keep driving if you want. I'm sure there's another grocery store somewhere down the road.

Betty- I'm fine V, and it's gonna get dark soon. we need to get some supplies before finding somewhere to stay for the night.