Never Ending pt 1

It was the last day on the set of Riverdale.

Everyone had wrapped except for Lili and Cole, they had one final scene to film.

The two of them arrived at the Cooper house set and followed Robertos directions of what to do.

Before officially filming Lili and Cole went over their lines a few times together, then they got in front of the camera...but within a few minutes Lili was starting to break.

As she spoke tears welled up in her eyes and her breathing became unsteady. She was trying not to break character but at that point there was nothing she could do to stop herself.

Lili- I-I...I need a minute. (cries)

She got up and ran off the set, needing to get fresh air. She made it all the way to her trailer before sitting down on the steps with her head in her hands.

That's when she completely broke, letting out a loud sob.

She sat there for about five minutes before feeling an arm wrap around her.

She didn't have to look, she knew who it was.

Cole- Lili, talk to me, please.

She took a deep breath, but nothing could stop the flow of her tears.

Lili- It's over. (sobs)

Cole- Lil's, I know it's sad but you're going to be on other shows and movies and you're going to be amazing. You're moving onto bigger and better things-

Lili- N-No, that's not what I'm talking about. (sobs)

Cole looked at her with a confused expression.

Lili wiped her tears as she looked into her eyes, barely being able to say the words she's been thinking for days.

Lili- W-We're over. (cries)

Cole- (sighs) Lili, we broke up a while ago.

Lili- I k-know, but we've still hooked up and I still see you all the time and spend time with you.           W-When we leave here I know I'll never see you again. (cries)

Cole- T-That's not true-

Lili- It is, and you know it. (cries)

He got really quiet but he continued to rub her lower back, doing his best to calm her.

Cole- You know I love you, so much, I always will.

Lili- T-Then why doesn't it feel like it? (sobs)

He sighed and pulled her closer to him, kissing her cheek softly.

Lili- C-Can we just have one more night together? (softly cries)

Cole- I'm leaving at six tomorrow morning tomorrow. (whispers)

Lili- P-Please. (sobs)

Cole- I-If we can finish this scene off strong, within the next few hours, then yes...we can.

Lili nodded and sniffled as Cole stood up.

He reached his hand out for her, pulling her up and wiping her tears, then they walked back to the set together to finish what they started.

--

A few hours later, when Lili had finally finished packing all of her things in her apartment, she heard a knock on the door.

Tears came to her eyes once again as she walked to the door and opened it.

Cole was standing there, leaning against the wall. And Lili couldn't help herself, she jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist tightly.

Bughead/Sprousehart OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara