The Truth

⚠️Possible Trigger Warning⚠️

Betty was lying in her and Jughead's bed silently when suddenly Jughead came in with a bunch of flowers and chocolates.

Betty- Juggie, what are you doing?

Jughead- Well, I know you've been a little upset the past few weeks, and you don't have to tell me what it's about if you don't want to, but I decided to get you some flowers and chocolates. I also would love to take you out tonight if you're up for it?

Betty- O-Oh, I'd love to.

Jughead- Really?

Betty- Yeah, I need to get my mind off things anyway. (mumbles)

Jughead- Okay, I'll get us reservations at that really nice restaurant that you like in greendale.

Betty- Thank you Juggie.

Jughead- Of course.

He walked over and gave her a kiss before walking out of their bedroom. As soon as he left a few tears fell from Betty's eyes but she just quickly wiped them away before going to take a long bath.

As she finished getting all dressed up and ready for their date Jughead walked into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around her waist. She jumped slightly at the sudden feeling of his arms but relaxed when she saw his face.

Jughead- I'm sorry love, did I scare you?

Betty- N-No it's okay, I just wasn't expecting you to be right here.

He started kissing her neck softly and she turned around to kiss him on the lips.

Jughead- Alright, are you ready to go?

Betty- Yeah.

He took her hand and they walked downstairs, but as they were about to leave FP and Alice stopped them.

FP- Where are you two going?

Jughead- I'm taking Betty out...she needs a break.

Alice- A break! A break from what? You've been in your room 24/7 for the last like three weeks!

Jughead- Alice, can I talk to you for a second?

Alice- Sure.

He gave Betty a kiss before walking with Alice into the kitchen.

Alice- What is it?

Jughead- Don't say those things to her.

Alice- What do you mean, it's true. She hasn't left her room in weeks.

Jughead- I know, and I think somethings wrong. She's been really distant and hasn't been talking much. She hasn't told me what it is but I need to take her out to just distract her from whatever is bothering her.

Alice- I didn't realise it was that bad.

Jughead- It is.

Alice- Okay, stay out as late as you need...just not past midnight please.

Jughead- It won't be, thank you (laughs)

They walked back over to Betty and FP and Jughead took her hand once again.

Alice- Alright, have fun. We'll see you two in a bit.

Jughead- Bye, thank you.

They went to Jughead's motorcycle and he helped her get on as he got on. She wrapped her arms around his waist and they drove off to the restaurant.