It wasn't your fault

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

Betty Cooper: Innocent girl, Northside princess, dating Serpent King Jughead Jones.

Jughead Jones: Serpent King, King of the Southside, Bad Boy, dating good girl Betty Cooper.

No one thought these two would be a good match, especially not Miss Alice Smith but she finally got used to him and decided to let her daughter be happy.

The two walk down the halls of Riverdale high together, hand in hand, but all the guys know not to look at her because if they do they will have to deal with Jughead...and no one wants that.

But one day Betty had received a letter in her locker from a mystery person telling her to meet them in the blue and gold room after school.

Of course she was thinking it was her lover boy, but as soon as she had made it to that room afterschool, she was mistaken.

The door was pushed closed behind her leaving her with the one and only Archie Andrews.

Archie was Betty's best friend from Elementary through Secondary school. But they ended up discontinuing their friendship after Archie kissed Betty when she asked him not to.

So them being in the same room together wasn't exactly her favourite thing.

Archie- Hi Betty.

Betty- Um...Hey, I'm kinda waiting for someone so...what's up?

Archie- I just thought I could talk to my best friend, what's wrong with that?

Betty- Arch, you know we're not best friends anymore, not after you kissed me at least.

Archie- We will always be best friends Betty.

Betty- Not if I don't want to be.

She tried to walk out of the room to get away from her ex best friend when she noticed that the door was locked.

She couldn't leave.

Betty- Can you open the door please?

Archie- Not gonna happen sweetheart.

He started walking over to her...and that's when she realised she wasn't getting out of this.

He grabbed her arm tightly and pulled her over to the desk before pushing off all of the papers and pushing her back down onto it.

Betty- Get the fuck off of me!

Archie- Now, why should I do that?

Betty- Because my boyfriend is on his way and he is gonna beat your ass when he says you.

Archie- Think about that one again...why would he be coming here?

Betty- Because he sent me a letter telling me to meet him here.

Then she realized...he was the one that sent it to her.

Betty- W-Why would y-you send me a l-letter?

Archie- Why not?

Then he started to remove her short skirt and crop top making her begin to cry.

Betty- N-No stop, please!!! I don't want this!!! (cries)

Archie- Too bad, this is your fault this is happening to you...you got me suspended for kissing you back in middle school, now it's gonna be a lot more than a kiss.

Betty- P-Please d-don't. (sobs)

He began to use one hand to hold her mouth shut while the other continued to take off her clothes.