Separated

It was early in the morning.

Lili was asleep when suddenly her four year old daughter came running into her room, jumping on her bed.

Eliana- Mommy mommy mommy!

Lili- What is it baby? (mumbles)

Eliana- Am I going to see daddy today?

Lili- Yeah, in a little bit my love. (mumbles)

Lili and Cole had broken off their engagement over a stupid argument, but the two of them were both too stubborn to try to fix their relationship so they just went their separate ways, making it so their daughter had to travel between the two of them.

Eliana mostly stayed with Lili because she was very much a mommy's girl and got upset when she was gone for too long, but now that she's been away from her father for long periods of time, she loved spending days with just him...and now his girlfriend.

Ari had recently moved in with Cole, but Eliana hadn't spent the night with the two of them yet, though she had met her once.

The young woman was a beautiful model from Vancouver but she was kinda rude.

She had sent Lili some rude messages through Instagram telling her to stay away from Cole, but she just decided to ignore all of that nonsense.

Eliana- Can I go now? Can I go now?!

Lili- Baby, it's not even 8 in the morning yet. Just come here and lay with me for a few minutes, then we can get up.

She nodded and crawled into her mother's arms allowing Lili to hold her tightly, but soon they got up to eat some breakfast and pack Ellie's bag.

And before she knew it there was a knock on the door.

Eliana- Daddy!

Ellie ran to the door, waiting for her mother to open it, but as soon as she saw her father she jumped into his arms.

Eliana- I missed you daddy!

Cole- I missed you too baby girl!

He held her tightly before looking at Lili who was trying to hide her anger.

Cole- Hey.

Lili- Hey, here's her stuff...please have her back to me by Friday, Cami wants to spend the day with her.

Cole- Sure, you want to say bye to mommy?

She nodded and wiggled out of Cole's arms before running and hugging her mother tightly.

Lili- Promise me you'll be good? (tears)

Eliana- Yes mommy, I love you.

Lili- I love you too baby. (tears)

She gave Lili one last kiss on the cheek before letting go and going back to her father who had his hand out for her.

She took it and began to walk out with him but before they were gone she waved to her mother and blew her a kiss...then they were on their way to Cole's apartment.

Her old home.

Once Cole and Lili had broken off their engagement, Lili just took Eliana and found an apartment for the two of them.

Ellie was two at the time so she really needed to be with her mom full time.

Now she could see Cole a lot more.

But since Ari has been in the picture, he had begun to disappear a little bit.

Not because he wanted to, but because Ari wanted him to.