Hospital

Taylor's pov

I was now in the back of the ambulance with Alyssa and some of the paramedics. We are on our way to the hospital. And I'm kind of freaking out I have no clue what happened to Alyssa.

We finally make it to the hospital they put her on a gurney, and take her away into the hospital doors. I was racing along side them but some nurses in the lobby quickly stopped me. Telling me I couldn't go back there. I didn't really feel like fighting with them, so I shook my head 'ok' and took a seat in one of the chairs.

I decided to call Acacia to tell her that Lis is in the hospital.

T~ hey Acacia

A~ hi Taylor what's up, is everything ok?

T~ no really to be honest

A~ why what's wrong? Taylor your scaring me.

T~ its about Lis she- she's in the hospital

A~ what oh my god I'm coming down now bye Taylor

T~ Acacia no wa.....

Before I could tell her that it wouldn't be necessary to come down, she hung up. I let out a sigh of frustration because honestly I feel like I'm going insane and I'm starting to get confused.

I didn't really know what to do or who to call, cause I guess Alyssa's mom is still out of town. I decided to go up to the front desk and ask if I could see Lis.

"Excuse me" I said to a middle aged women

"Yes how can I help you young man?" She asked back very politely

"I wanted to know if I could see Alyssa, Alyssa Page?" I asked a but nervous for some reason. I think its the hospital feel.

"Umm yeah you can sweetie. She's in room 56 down the hall to the left" she tells me with a smile then goes back to looking through some papers.

I walk walk down the hall she pointed to, then took a left and found room 56.

I didn't knock on the door I just walked in. But as soon as I did that I realized I should of knocked, but whatever.

I saw a doctor talking to Alyssa while she was laying on a bed. I walled over to them and they both looked up Lis gave a smile, and so did the doctor.

"Um is she ok doctor?" I asked becasue I had no idea what else to ask him.

"She's ok for now. Just had to get some stitches in her forehead from the fall. Shell have some scraps and bruises also but nothing major." The doctor says. I let out a sigh of relief

We talked a bit more then he left so I could have some alone time with Alyssa. She didn't seem like herself though. Yeah I know she just passed out in the middle of the street and had to get stitches and blood work done but. I know Alyssa even going through that much she would still be laughing at least a little.

"Are you ok? You don't seem like yourself" I questioned pulling up a chair next to her bed.

"Its nothing Tay. I- I have just gone through a lot today" she tells me. I know she's lying I can tell when she lies she licks her lips a moves her nose a lot. And that's exactly what she's doing, but I'm not really in the mood to keep questioning her so I just let it slide.

"So did the doctor tell you why you passed out?" I asked again

"He um said it was from not having a lot of energy, me not eating as much as much as I should" Lis tells me and my eyes go big

"Lis your starving yourself ?" I said it in the most calmest and nicest way that I could.

"Yes Taylor ok. I'm fucking anorexic and I'm just sorry" she yells but then just starts crying.

I get up and hug her she barriers her head into my chest and just crys. She also keeps repeating that she's sorry.

"Its ok you don't need to be sorry" I tell her rubbing my hand over her hair.

"Tay" she stops crying a bit and looks up at me.

"Yeah" I say looking down at her still beautiful bright green eyes even with tears in them.

"The doctor said that tomorrow when I leave. I have to go and get checked into a mental hospital" (not trying to be mean here I just didn't know why else to call it so no hate some of y'all know how I feel about this kind of stuff)

When she told me that I almost cried.

**Authors Note**

Heyy y'all so like I said before no hate pls idk wht esle to call it and some of yinz know how I am with hat kind of stuff so yeah.

Anyways 20.1k reads holy frick that's amazing.

Thanks again for the reads means a lot vote, comment, and lately u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_     if u follow me just say ur from wattpad I'll follow u back

Twitter @AlyssaPage_    samething just tweet me or DM that ur from wattpad

Kik LyssaDallas11     just say ur from wattpad