Visiting Her

Taylor's pov

Its been about 2 weeks since Alyssa has been at Aspin Springs. Its kind of lonely without her here. I've had to lie a lot lately about were she's at to.

Acacia cane down 2 days after she checked in. I told her she went on a vacation with her mom and won't be back for a couple weeks. Acacia bought it and was just happy she was ok and not seriously hurt. She went home a couple days later.

All of a sudden my phone started to ring and it was number that I didn't know. So me being curios I answered.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hi is this Mr. Caniff. Your Alyssa Page's cousin?" the person on the way other end asks me

"Um who is this?" I ask being very confused, more than usual.

"Oh I'm so sorry its Shelly from Aspin Springs" she says with a laugh

A light bulb in my head lights up and I aromatically know who it is. We had to tell Shelly that I'm Alyssa's cousin because they wouldn't let her in without someone related to her checking her in.

"Oh GI Shelly what's up? Is something wrong?" I asked sitting up in my bed

"Oh nothing is wrong just wanted to update you on Alyssa. She's doing really well, also has gained a little weight, but she's still very sick" she informs me

"Well that's good she's doing better" I say with a little smile

"Also she is available now to have visitors come" Shelly tells me in a happy voice

"That's great! When can I come see her?" I ask

"Today if you want, visiting hours are from 2 p.m to 6 p.m" Shelly tells me

"Ok I'll be out later today" I tell her getting up to get ready.

"Oh and Taylor before you go, Alyssa told me to ask if you could swing by her house and get a picture of her and you on her nightstand, and make sure no one broke into her house" Shelly says

"Ok thanks again Shelly" I say before hanging up

I got out of bed and rushed to my bathroom, I hopped in the shower. I got out and put on a a tie-dye shirt, with some khakis, my white vans topping it off with my tie-dye bandana.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and headed down stairs.

"Hey mom I'm going to visit Alyssa" I tell her grabbing an apple taking a big bite.

"I thought she was at Aspin Springs?" She questioned putting down her magazine

"She is but the office lady called me and told me I could come visit her today" I say with a smile.

"Oh ok tell her I said hi" she says with a smile going back to her magazine

"Will do bye mom" I said grabbing my keys from the key rack by the door.

"Bye sweetie be safe!" She shouted as I walked out the door.

I hoped in my black range rover and blasted some SoMo through my speakers.

In no time I was at Alyssa's house. It looked exactly as it did when we left 2 weeks ago. I pulled unto her driveway and walked up to front door. I lifted up the mat in front of the door and found an old card. I used that to open her front door.

I honestly hate walking in houses alone, even my own. So I tried to make my trip in here quick. I quickly ran up to her room and looked for the picture that she wanted.

I finally found it and it just made me smile. I never knew she had this picture. It was from the party when she first got here, and we just started to become friends.