First Day

Alyssa's pov

So today was my first day at my new school and let me tell ya I'm not looking forward to it. I have bad anxiety that's why I don't like new things that much.

Today I decided to ware dark blue skinnys, Sleeping with Sirens crop top with a black tank top underneath and my all black vans. I did my usual makeup winged eye liner and mascara. I curled the ends of my hair because... Why not. And finally I was done.

"Bye mom see ya whenever school let's me out" I yelled as I walked out I didn't even wait for her respon because I was not in the mood to hear her voice this morning.

As I walked out Nash walked out of his house as well. He looked up and then quickly looked back down. Why though I know he hates me but do you honestly can't even look at me for more than not even a second. That's just not cool.

I didn't exactly know how to get to the school and there was no way I was going to ask Nash so I simply followed him but at a good distance.

I put my ear phones in and started to listen to some GreenDay. No matter how old that band is I will for always love them.

The walk to school wasn't that bad, I live closer to the school than I thought I did. Well that sucks. Nash didn't look back once which didn't matter to me. As I entered the school Nash went his own way and I went my way to go find the office for my schedule.

"Dang girl you be lookin fine as fuck" some guy said smacking my butt

So my first instinct isn't to yell at him for it. Nope. Its to slap him and that's what I did in a matter of seconds there was a big red hand print. I felt proud of myself you could say. Kids around us all stared and 'ooed' that really annoys me, not a lot of fights happen here I guess.

I looked over and saw Nash smiling at me but when he noticed I was looking he turned away. Whatever I had to fung the office before I got in trouble for slapping that kid.

As I turned around I ran right into something hard. It was a very tall man, well you actually don't have to be that tall to be taller than me.

The man wore a tan suite with a stripped bowtie. He had his arms crossed agents his chest and had his foot tapping. I didn't know who he was and I didn't really want to.

"Mr. Caniff and you young lady come with me now" the man said turning away walking to somewhere.

What did he think I was going to fallow him. Hell no I wasn't really in the mood to get into trouble so I just sat on the ground as the boy I just slapped walked to were the guy was, which I'm guessing is the principal.

The guy I just slapped turned around and tried to hide his laugh of my actions. The principal then turned back around when he noticed I wasn't following.

"Young lady I suggest you get up and come with me" the man said in a more sturn voice, but did he really think that was going to get me to move hell no. I made myself even more comfortable by leaning my back agent the wall and pulled out my phone and went on tumblr.

"Ok that's it, you are in a heep of trouble young lady" the guy came over and pulled me up by my arm quiet hard.

"Umm no get the hell off me you have no right in touching me" I said wriggling out if his grip

The hallway erupted in 'ooo's' from the kids in the halls.

I eventually made it to his office after 10 minuets of me fighting not to go there.

"Well miss Page you are new here I see" Mr. Willis said the principal I found his name on his desk.

"Wow you can state the obviouse good for you" I said clapping  while rolling my eyes.

"I don't know how your old school did things but here vwe do not tolerate this kind of behavior in this school. So Im going to have to give you detention for how you spoke to me and refused to come to my office when I told you to. " he said writing something down

"Whatever" I mumbled while hitting the inside of my cheek I do that a lot when I'm mad or irritated.

"And Taylor would you care to explain what happened that made Alyssa hit you?" Mr. Willis asked folding his hands resting them on his stomach.

"Well sir..." Tailor started but I cut him off I knew he was going to pull one bullshit move that made it like I hit him for no reason.

"Mr. Willis Taylor here smacked my but and said something that girls don't like to be called" I said with a smile, wow I'm a smart ass

"Is that true Mr. Caniff?" Mr. Willis asked giving Taylor the look

"Yes" he said with a sigh of defeat

"Another detention for you Alyssa and one for you Taylor, now leave my office" he said in a rude tone

"Wait why do I have another detention " I said raising my voice the slitest bit.

"You slapped Taylor, there was no reason for that" he said pushing us out of his office.

Rude much

**Authors Note**

Yay update so this is pretty long. I'm proud of myself lol. But the first 2 chapters to my sequel to Behind the Bracelets is up u can go read it its called Just Like Her (Sequel to BTB). Thx again for the reads tell ur friends vote, comment, and lastly u an follow me on my social media's

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11