PARTY

This chapter is dedicated to @remianneherandez, follow her on twitter @Griersansun and show her some love.

Alyssa's pov

It was now 7 and people should be coming any minute now. I'm anxiety growing I'm standing by the door tapping my fingers together. I have no clue why I'm so nervous. Maybe because I don't think people are gonna show and this was all for nothing.

"Lis calm down, look there's a bunch of headlights coming now" Cacia said jumping a little as she pointed out the window to the cars.

Seconds later the door bell rang and Acacia opened the door. People apon people poured in my house. Many bring alcohol. This party is gonna be the mother fucking party of the year.

It was bow around 11 at night and everyone was still partying, and people were still coming. Really everyone here I didn't know except for Taylor and Acacia and Cameron also came. So I decided to go make some friends.

I walked around my house seeing guys and girls making out, or practically having sex while standing up. After I passed those people I got to the kitchen and saw a girl who was just standing there looking a look little mad.

I walked over to her and as I got closer she looked about 5'4, and had really pretty dark brown hair that was in light curls. She wore a black tank top with a blue jean jacket, with light blue jean, and black convers.

As I wlaked over to her her frown started to fade and a small smile begain to appear on her lips.

"Hi I'm Alyssa" I say introducing myself with a sweet smile

"Hi I'm Anne" she said back looking at me like she knew me.

"Soooo..." I said dragging out the 'o'

"Do I know you from somewhere?" She asked

"Umm I don't know I have only lived here for about 2 months." I say being honest.

"Do you have a tumblr?" She asked getting more curious

"Yes I do" I said a little nervous, why because when people find out that you have a couple hundred thousand followers on any social medias they instantly wanna become youf best friend.

"Oh now I know why I know you I follow you on tumblr I love your edits and drawings, and your really pretty" she said nice and clam. Which I thought was amazing

"Thank you so much means a lot" I say smiling.

"So how you liking the party so far Anne?" I asked trying to make conversation

"It was fun till my friend ditched me" she tells me disappointment in her voice

"That sucks well since this is my party and I refuse to have anyone not be happy" I tell her as I grab her hand and take her somewhere in my house.

We get to the living room and the person I was looking for was right there. I smirked to myself as I dragged a poor confused Anne.

"CAM" I shouted over the heart pounding music.

He looked over at us as we got closer.

"WHAT'S UP LIS" he shouted back

"This is my friend Anne, y'all should get to know each other" I tell Cam. He looks over my should to Anne who is standing behind me and he instantly smirks.

"That would be amazing " he tells me making sure only I heard him.

I playfully smacked his chest and walked away with a laugh, looking over my shoulder to see my match making skills are on point.

So basically my make a new friend plan didn't work. Well kind of I did make a friend I just gave her away. But anyways I was now a little tipsy and dancing like there's no tomorrow. Honestly everything was a blurr.

I was swinging my hips back and forth to the beat of the music having a great time. Suddenly I feel two big hands on my hips. I don't bother to stop dancing or look to see who it is because at the moment I didn't give a fuck.

The mystery guy stared to moving his hands up my sides to under my shirt. Now I wasn't totally wasted so I  was still pretty aware of what was going on. And what I knew was this guy had to stop.

I then turned around and grabbed this guys hands and so bed them off my body. Obviously this guy didn't get the message because he put his hands right back to were they were before. I started to get frustrated because the guy was now trying to kiss my neck. Which his breath reaked of alcohol, it made me gag.

I pushed the guys chest this time as hard as I could. He stumbled back and fell. A coioel 'ooo's ' were said. I mean come on you just got knocked on your ass by a 5'2 girl.

The guy got back up and came right at me,, his eyes were filled with hate and wanting to kill you. I was really scared which was weird but I was feeling it.

Time felt like it stopped and it felt like déjà vu. Hot flesh colliding with mine. Stinging sensation running all threw my face as I fall to the ground. My hand instantly went to my cheek.

I look over to were the guy was staying before he hit me and I feel. He was still there but someone else was to. They were fighting.

Finally they stopped after the guy who slapped me fell to the ground when the other guy punched him square in the face.

I looked at him with a smile trying not to make my face hurt more than it already was. The guy who just knocked out the stranger turns so I can see his face.

My smile instantly goes away.

**Authors Note**

So srry u have been gone so long. A lot has been going on and I have also been working on some new books so ya. But I am back and expect updates after updates on random days as usual. But I love u guys so much the reads r cray. So thx again for the reads tell ur friends voy, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11