Lying???

(Read authors note at end thxxx)

Nash's pov

I don't know what came over me. I thought to myself as I walked across the street with biggest, goffiest smile on my face.

The lights to my house were still on so I guess Hayes is still up, no wonder he doesn't wake up till noon everyday.

"Hey poo bear" I say sitting next to him on the living room couch.

"Hey trash Nash" he says back, usually I would say something back of how he calls me that but I'm just too happy right now.

"Nash if you smile any longer or any wider you face is gonna break" Hayes tells me as he laughs

"Sorry bro just really happy" I say starring at the wall thinking of the kiss I just shaded with Lyssa a couple minuets ago.

"Nash are you drunk, or high or what?" Hayes asked confused

"No I didn't drink anything or smoke anything.... I'm not like that" I tell him.

"Then why are you all smiley? Did Nash get a girlfriend!" Hayes said nudging my arm

"No I didn't, but I got a kiss" I tell him as he starts to smile

"With who?" He asks yet another question.

"I kissed my worst enemy." I tell him getting up from the couch and walking into the kitchen to get something to drink.

"Wait, wait you kissed Alyssa" Hayes shouts/ questions as he runs into the kitchen sliding and falling on his butt. Causing me to burst out laighing.

"Whoa Hayes Nash why are you screaming and yelling and running around the house?" Cameron asked as he came in the house With a confused look as to why Hayes was about kill me.

"Nash laughed at me because I fell when I ran into the kitchen, because I wanted to know if he kissed Al..." I quickly ran over ans cover Hayes's mouth with my hand so he wouldn't tell Cam.

"Nash let's him go" Cameron tells me trying to move my hand from his mouth

"Ugh no" I say keeping my hand on his mouth.

"Licking my hand isn't going to work Hayes" I tell him he rolls his eyes and sighs in defeat.

"Nash seriously let him go" Cam y'alls me again. I shake my head 'no'

Second later my hand is off Hayes's mouth and I'm curled up in a ball on the floor holding my little friend.

"Dude you didn't need to ball tap him"Cameron says to Hayes trying to hold in his laughter but failing miserably.

"Well I couldn't think of anything else" Hayes says while shrugging his shoulders

"Ahhh I'm going to kill you" I say getting up and going towards Hayes.

"Cameron!!" Hayes shouts as he his behind Cameron.

"Nash I don't think your mom would be very happy if she came hone to one less son" Cameron and tells me.

Honestly Hayes was pissing me off but I was just more worried about him telling Cam about the kiss.

"Ok now are you two done trying to kill each other" Cameron asks looking between us

We both say 'yes' in unison, but hayes had a little more to say.

"Nash kissed Alyssa!" Hayes yelled as he ran up to his room locking it.