The plan

Alyssa's pov

We were interrupted with our best friend bonding moment by a knock on the door. Mind you I'm done and over with the crying phase I'm now in the pissed off/ stoned faze. Stoned being I look at something and I can't take my eyes off of it because all I'm doing is thinking.

"Who the hell could be at the door?" I exclaim standing up fixing myself.

The girls backed away from me over to were Acacia still paced back and forth, I put my hand on the door knob and twisted it to reveal a Hamilton Nash Grier. He looks happy with smile, sad with his eyes, as they are all red and puffy as if he was crying. Maybe he figured it out Madison is a list, cheater, whore and many other things that I could go on for days.

"OH HELL NAH IMMA KILL HIS ASS!" I heard Acacia scream her sprinting towards Nash and I

The girls tried to grab her but failed as he pushed through them sending them both flying to the ground with a thud. But when she got to me I grabbed her by her waist throwing both of us to the ground.

The girls gasped at who knows what, and Nash just had a smirk looking down at me.AC squirmed and thrashed her arms and legs doinging everything in her power to get out of my grip. That's not happening though, as kids Cacia and I use to wrestle all the time, we still do, and I know her weaknesses and she knows mine, but I could always get to hers before she got to mine.

"LIS LET ME FUCKING GO!" she shouted snaking my arms that tightened every time she yelled or did anything to get away.

After about half an hour of me holding Acacia down she finally was all worn out.

"Ok I won't kill him just please let me go" she begged laying her head back looking up at me.

"You promise to go upstairs with the girls, and leave Nash and I alone till he leaves?" I questioned raising my eyes brows.

"I promise, I'm too tired anyways" she mumbles a bit at the last part before getting up as well as I. She then heads up the stairs with Jenn and Andrea leaving Nash and I alone.

"Sorry about that" I say pushing my bangs back out of my face.

"It's fine uh can we talk?" He asks taking a step in.

"Uh yeah" I say walking to the couch as he followed.

I sat down facing him with one leg tucked under the other, kinda half Indian style cause my other leg was just kids there lol.

"So earlier at Starbucks, I'm sorry I don't know why I flipped on you it just kinda happened" Nash just said right out of the gate.

"And calling you crazy was way out of proportion, you're not crazy, well you are but I love your craziness. Besides that I went onadisons phone and I saw all the messages everything, I believe you Lis" Nash now has my hands in his I missed that worm feeling that I used to get when he held my hands. His piercing blue eyes that I love so much stared deep into my green ones.

"Could you forgive me again?" He begged he had so much sincereness in his eyes. I knew I shouldn't of but I did.

"I forgive you" I say plain and simple

"Really?" Nash questioned as he looked up at me with disbelief in his eyes, yet relief as well.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I well I know why I wouldn't but honestly I get why you said those things" I tell him in a understanding tone.

"Do you know how long they have been together" I ask taking my hands away from his finally, I kinda forgot about them.

"About a month, form what the texts say, also Madison slipped up a couple days ago saying that that our one month anniversary is tomorrow, but it wasn't and then it sounded like she said Jack's name, and I was just stupid and didn't realize it." Nash says putting his head down shaking it.

"Your for sure not stupid, you're the smartest person I have ever met, you helping me with my homework is the only reason why I passed 10th grade. " I eclaim rubbing his back to make him not feel as bad.

"I guess" he chuckles lifting his head up to look at me.

We sat there in silence for a while, I really wanted to know what Nash was thinking. My mind was going every different direction thinking that we have to get them back we have to catch them in the act. Finally I needed to break the silence so I spoke.

"We need a plan" Nash and I both say at the same time turning to each other at the same time. We both start bursting out laughing. God how I missed this kid.

"Seriously though we need to think of something so we can catch them in the act" I say trying to control my laughter.

"Like what?" Nash asked.

We sat there for another few minuets until a light bulb went off in my head.

"Oh my god I'm so fuckin stupid soemtimes!" I yell smacking my head with my hand.

"I invited Jack to come to my show next Friday, and I'll make sure he comes and you tell Madison that you like are hanging out with Cam and then Jack will meet her at my concert, and u show up and we will catch them." I say in the most confusing way possible, but Nash most likely understood he's smart.

"That's good, I think this could work. " Nash tells me standing up as I do to. He then pulled me in for a hug, at first I hesitated to hug back. But I hugged back feeling just like we use to be.

"See you Next Friday Nash" I say as he walked down the hall from my apartment.

"Bye Trouble" he said smirking before walking into the elevator. I gave a 'wtf' look but just silently laughed to myself as I closed the door.

" I'm so fucking going to your show!" Acacia yelled as she ran down the steps the others following

"Fuck you better, because a bitch gonna die" I say referring to Madison.

"We'll just make sure no one calls the cops, if you all fight" Andrea says with Jenn nodding.

**Authors Note**

Heyy y'all so this was a filler kinda, update soon OMG IM MEETI G TAYLOR CANIFF THIS FRIDAY, again if any of y'all r meeting him pls comment, which city or even Pittsburgh bc that's were I'm meeting him.

Thx loves 60k reads

Thx again for the reads means a lot tell ur friends, Vite, comment, and lastly you can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Second IG @kuwtmagconboys

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11