Going home

Alyssa's pov

I woke up feeling like shit. I had a lump in my throat my eyes were shut together from dried tears last night, and I just didn't feel good.

Today we are going home and I couldn't be more happier. I needed to get away from Nash, and him being around me wasn't helping, I'm starting to think that telling him that u can never forgive him was what I really ment, that I'm serious about it.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. I turned on my music and played some PTV because they always seem to make my day better just listening to them. After I was done I got out, and put on some leggings, a Real Tree sweat shirt, and my converse putting my hear in a messy bun not putting on any makeup. I mean I don't need it I'm just going to be sitting on a plane for who knows how many hours.

I walked out of the bathroom and Acacia was already ready zipping up her suit case. I put the last of my things in my bag and ziped it up as well.

"Ready to go day goodbye to the boys?" Acacia asked putting on a jacket.

"Yeah let's go" I sat walking out Acacia right behind me.

We go in the elevator to floor 6 which is the the boys floor. We then walk to the first room which has the Jack's and Shawn.

Acacia knocked on the door and a sleepy Johnson appeared

"Hey... What's up guys?" JJ asked steaching and yawning.

"We just came by to say bye, were leaving in an hour" Acacia tells JJ

"Oh come in I think Gilinsky and Shawn are up" Jack says opening the door more so we can come in.

"Yo Gilinsky get up!" I shouted jumping on him as he's still asleep, practically straddling him.

"Yo Lis what are you doin?" He asked his eyes still closed.

"I'm leaving in an hour and I wanted to say bye" I say like a little kid

"Awe do you have to go?" He asked putting his hands on my hips as I'm still on him.

I look over and see Acacia, jack, and Shawn talking not paying attention to us so I continue to answer Gilinsky.

"You know I can't stay here..... with Nash always being around" I say in a whisper putting my head down.

"Hey don't be sad" Jack tells me lifting up my chin with his index finger. Just like Nash did last night.

"Why should I be happy?" I questioned my voice cracking

Jack didn't say anything just elaned in and kissed me, and I didn't pull away I kissed back and I think I liked it. When we did pull away, it was awkward and I quickly got off of him seeing the others were still talking and didn't notice.

"Acacia come on we have to say bye to the rest of the guys" I tell her walking over to them.

We all said bye to them and gave them a hug, when Jack G and I huged he whispered a "sorry" in my ear, I knew he was talking about the kiss.

"Don't be" I whispered back with a smirk, he smiled ear to ear as I walked out of the door. He shouldn't be sorry. Its really the first time I've smiled since Nash cheated on me, and me kissing Jack isn't cheating. Cause Nash and I aren't together anymore. Guess the saying isn't true, opposites don't attract.

"What's up with you and Gilinsky?" Acacia asked scrunching up her face

"Nothing he's just helping me with the whole Nash thing" I say trying to hide my smile.

"Oh so by helping you he has to suck your face" she tells me. I stops in my tracks, she saw me kiss Jack.

"Don't think I didn't see, and your lucky it was only me, because if the other guys saw it they would of told Nash" she tells me standing in front if me with her arms crossed.

"Listen, I just don't know what's going on with me. The whole Nash thing is just making me so upsaet and I feel like I'm loosing myind, and I DONT KNOW WHY I KISSED JACK!" I screamed the last part as I fell to the floor crying I really do now believe I'm going crazy. Acacia rushed over and hugged me and just kept apologizing which she didn't need to and I told her that. She was just being a good friend trying to figure things out just like I am.

I finally calmed down and fixed myself and we went to go say bye to the rest if the boys. AC cried a little when she had to say bye to Taylor but she got over it. I told Taylor what happened with Gilinsky. Well more like Acacia and him made me tell him. But he promised not to tell anyone and I beloved him he's my best friend.

Going to Cameron's and Nash's room was hard for me. I didn't want to go in there I just wanted for Cam to come out so I could sat bye and leave I didn't want to say bye to Nash. I wasn't ready to see him again.

"Can you just have Cameron come out here so I can say bye to him" I begged Acacia.

"Yeah, you've been through enough its the least I can do" she says pulling me in for a hug.

We pulled away and she went and knocked on the door as I stood back a little so you couldn't see me. I heard Nash talk to her and then the door closed and then opened again.

"Lis Cam wants to say bye" Acacia calls for me.

I come around the corner and hug Cameron really tight. He picked me up a bit so my feet weren't touching the ground. As much as I hate getting picked up I didn't yell at Cam because I was just too tired.

"I'm going to miss you, I can't wait till you come home" I tell Cameron as he sets me down

"I'll miss you to and I can't wait either" he tells me

"Umm tell Nash I said bye" I say awkwardly

"Will do" he says before hugging Acacia and I one more time before going back into his room.

On our way to the airport Acacia and I disnt speak at all, I wasn't in the mood to and Acacia understood. We are now boarding the plane and taking our seats I feel so empty without Nash, but I also feel a hole lot better like Nash was holding me down, like I had to live up to his standers. At the same time I miss his smart ass come backs, how he corrects me on how I make up words. All in all though I just have no clue. I'm really just sick and tired, that's what I am. I'm just tired.

**Authors Note**

Hello babes hope u enjoyed its kinda boring srry

Thx again for the reads means a lot tell ur friends, vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11