Dead Grier??

Alyssa's pov

After Cameron told me what Nash has been saying I bolted towards his house. I was so mad, frustrated, sad, happy. I don't know he gets my emotions all confused. And I just hate it, yet love it at the same time.

"LIS STOP!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!" Cameron shouted behind me

I heard his feet hitting the pavement behind mine, he was not even close to me. I didn't bother to look back or replie to him. I was too focused on getting some answers out of Nash.

I finally reached our street and walked to Nash's house so I could catch my breath. After a couple deep breaths I on the Grier's front porch knocking on the front door.

"Hayes opened the door and smiled once he saw it was me.

"Hey Alyssa, what you doing here?" Hayes asked shifting his weight to his other foot

"Oh just needed to ask Nash a question," I tell him. "Is he here?" I ask Hayes all cool calm and collected. I didn't want him to expect anything though.

"Uh ya he's in his room, you can go up second door on the right" Hayes tells me moving to one side to let me in.

"Thanks I say with a sweet innocent smile that could make me plead not guilty for murder.

"No prob" Hayes says as he walks away back to whatever room he came from.

I then head up the steps and turn to the right when I get to the top, and walk till I get to the second door. Once I get there I don't bother knocking I barge right in. Opening the door and pushing it so hard it bounced off the wall behind it making a 'boom'. It surely scared Nash as I saw him jump from his desk throwing his pencil half across the room.

"HOW DARE YOU" I shout pure anger in my voice

"How dare I do what!?" Nash semi yelled/ question back holding his heart from the mini heart attack I gave him

"How dare you go and tell Cam that I kissed you!" I say not as loud "YOU KISSED ME BOTH TIMES!" I shouted back louder this time

Nash didn't move, didn't speak. I could tell he was looking for a come back what he was going to say back to shut me up. But it looks like I already did that to him.

Next thing I know a heavy breathing Cameron is behind me.

"Ok whatever you do just no one kill each other" he exclaims hunching over putting his hands on his knees taking in a deep breath.

"I won't kill him if he learns how to keep his mouth shut!" I yell at Cam then look at a still shocked Nash, then back at Cam

"You kissed back" I heard Nash mumble. I was surprised I could hear him it was such a mumble in such a low tone.

I turned my head slowly towards him and shot him a glare before I spoke.

"What... What did you just say" I say in a nice clam voice but I was getting red in the face for holding in all my anger. Any moment I was gonna burst and all hell was going to break loose.

"I said you kissed me back both times actually and I'm pretty sure when people kiss back that they like that person" Nash tells me walking closer smirking as if he just won our argument.

"You did not just say that, YOUR DEAD GRIER!" I shouted leaping towards Nash but got caught by the waist as soon as my finger tips brushed agents his cheek.

Cameron had caught me and was holding me back from ripping Nash's head off his shoulders.

"YOUR GOING TO GET IT NO ONE TALKS TO ME LIKE THAT AND JUST GETS AWAY WITH IT!" I shout as I try to still reach for Nash, Cam is way stronger than he looks.

"FUCK CAMERON LET ME GO HES GOING TO GET IT ANYWAYS IF ITS NOW OR TOMORROW" I shout to Cam as he draggs me out of Nash's room into a bedroom which I'm assuming is the guest bedroom.

**Authors Note**

Ok imma stop there and next chapter is gonna be were it all goes down

Srry it was so short filler

Holy frick 13k reads that's crazy thank u guys so much ilysm my little bæs ( that's wht imma gonna call u my little bæs

Anyways thx again guys for the reads tell ur friends vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11