Connection

Alyssa's pov

I woke up with someone's arm over my face. This was normal when Acacia and I slept in the same bed. She would always end up having a body part layed out across me.

"Cacia get up" I moved her arm from my face

No response I start shaking her screaming at her even hitting her with a pillow still nothing. Then and idea piped into my head.

"Ok I guess you don't want to meet Taylor today" I said loudly

She instantly poped up and fell off my bed onto the ground making a loud thud.

"I'm up I'm up" she said pushing her hair out of her face.

"Good now go get ready while I tell Taylor were to meet us" I tell her as she rushes to my bathroom to shower.

I pull out my phone and start to text Taylor.

(A=Alyssa T= Taylor)

A~ Heyy Taylor my friend is in town and we wanted to know if you wanted to hang out

T~ Sure when and were

A~ About an hour and just come to my house

T~ ok see u then Lis

(End of convo)

I heard the water turn off indicating Acacia was done showering.

"Be ready by an hour Taylor is coming over then" I shouted to her as I walked to my closet.

"Okkkkk" she shouted back dragging out the 'k'

I went into my semi walk in closet and began to look for an outfit. I settled on some black leggings, and a Blink 182  band tee with my black high top convers.

I then did my make up foundation, eye liner, and mascara. I then straightened my hair till it was pin straight which isn't that hard and then I topped it all off with my favorite black beanie.

It was now 1:46 and Taylor would be here in 10 mins or so.

I walked over to the bathroom door and was about to knock to see if Acacia was done or not, but the door swung open revealing Acacia was done.

"Well you look purtty" I said with a southern accent.

"Why thank you doll" AC said back in her southern accent.

"Taylor is going to be here in like 10 or so" I said turning off my music that I had playing

"Do I look ok? Do I have food in my teeth? Do these jeans make my butt look flat?"  Acacia bumbared me with questions.

"Cacia calm down your fine" I said putting my hand on her shoulders having her look at me. She nodded her head taking in a deep breath then realesing it.

The door bell then went off and I knew it was Taylor.

"Ahh he's here" Acaica said running down stairs.

I walked down the steps to see Acacia standing, starring at the door

"AC you gonna get that" I chuckled walking down the steps

"Lis I can't I'm too nervous" Acacia said as she started breathing heavily. I know she hasn't met Taylor yet but I can tell just from how she's acting now she really likes him.

"Acaica he's a normal guy just like back home, be yourself every guy falls for that Cacia charm" I tell her pulling her in for a hug.

"Thanks Lis" Acacia said pulling away. I nodded my head and looked at her as I stated to open the door.

**Authors Note**

Heyy guys I'm baacckkk but I'm back and most likely me taking that long of a break won't happen again. Hope u liked it I kinds left y'all at a cliffhanger but oh well. Thank u guys for all the reads I love y'all sooo much.

And if y'all ever need someone to talk to Im here I always put my twitterInstagram, and Kik at the end of every chapter and I always answer. So don't be shy I care about y'all.

Thx again for the reads means a lot tell ur friends vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11