Your an idiot

Nash's pov

Its been about 4 hours since Alyssa punched me and I still haven't came out of my room. I'm way to mad, or sad. I just don't even know I'm just confused.

Confused about everything I feel as if I'm going crazy.

"Hey Nash open up" Cameron yelled knocking on my door

"Go away!" I shouted back burring my head farther into my pillow

It sounded like he went away, but I was wrong. He broke into my room with a credit card. I really need to get a door that you can't do that.

"What do you want?" I questioned, my words muffled because of the pillow.

"I wanna know why you haven't came out of your room for 4 hours" Cam asks sitting on the end of my bed.

I just look up from my pillow and let the mark on my face do the talking.

"Damn she didn't even let the last one heal up all the way before giving you another" he says trying not to laugh.

I rolled my eyes and slammed my head back into my pillow making sure its not on the side were Lis hit me.

"Come on tell 'ol Cameron what you did this time  that pissed her off" Cam says pulling me so I'm sitting up

"Well" I start "you know she's crazy" I say with all seriousness

"Yeah, sure?" Cam says more like a question but I don't care I know he thinks she's not crazy.

"Anyways my friend Taylor, well he's not really my friend I know him. He dropped her off at her house. So while Lis was inside I walked over to talk to Taylor." I pause letting Cam take in the information I told him so far

"And while I was talking to him he seemed really off, like I don't know I asked him were they are going, and he just kept stuttering and stalling, finally Lis came out and she was in a pissy mood as usual." I took my eyes at the last part

"She only gets pissed when your around" Cameron mumbles looking around the room acting as if I didn't hear it.

I threw a pillow at him and yelled at him.

"Shut up!"

"Ok ok continue with your story" Cam says with a laugh putting his attention back on me.

"So when Lis came out I asked her were they are going and all that, she was like its none of your business. Then I said that she probably is running from the law and then she punched me" I say finishing up the shirt version of what happened.

"Dude you know I love you and I consider you my brother, but that was just a dick move you pulled" Cameron says with all seriousness

"That's exactly what I needed to hear!" I yell at Cameron getting pissed at what he just told me.

"Nash I'm telling the truth, you can't keep doing that kind of stuff to Alyssa. Or any girl as a matter of fact" Cameron yells standing up

"Thing is if you were really my best friend you would have my back, and be on my side and try to help me through this. But no your just making me feel worst about myself about myself." I yell standing up hovering over Cameron by 2 inches but he still didn't back down.

"I don't even know who you are anymore" Cam says walking back a bit, not out of fear but out of confusion you could say.

Hearing Cam say that made my eyes go wide, but I quickly went back to my normal face.

"Just leave" I say plain and simple throwing myself back on my bed.

"Who are you?" Cameron asked confused angry his voice cracking in the process

"I said leave!" I shout a bit louder than last time.

"I was just about to. Call me when my best friend decides to come back, because I want nothing to do with this Nash" Cameron said nice and calm only shouting some parts.

He finally left slamming my door as he did. I let out a big huff of air of frustration. Cameron and I have never flight like that, and when we did fight it was over something stupid we wouldn't talk for like an hour than make up.

But this time it just felt like it wasn't like any of our other fights. When cameron yelled at me it sounded like he truly hated me.

I felt something hot, wet, and sticky roll down my cheek. I was crying over what though.

The fact that I kind of lost my best friend over something so stupid that u couldn't own up to.

Or the fact that the one I think I love hates me, and is gone and I don't no where she is.

**Authors Note**

Heyy thus chapter sucks but srry just a filler next one will be better promise.

Comment wht y'all think

Love u all so much u have no idea how much it makes me happy that y'all vote and read my books

Thx again for the reads it means a lot vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11