Preparing to Party

Alyssa's pov

Taylor left a little bit ago to go home to get ready for the party. Acacia and I were currently up in my room getting ready.

We were jamming out to 'The Best There Ever Was' by Sleeping With Sirens (btw listening to that know lol)

"Liiisss" AC called dragging out my name

"Yes" I sighed sitting on my bed

"I don't know what to wear" she complained.

"Lyssa to the rescue" I shouted running to her suite case making us both burst out laughing.

I looked through her clothes and shoes matching things until I found the perfect outfit.

"What do you think?" I asked as Acacia examined the outfit I had laying out

"What would I do without you Lis, and this is why I need you back in Pennsylvania" Cacia said grabbing the clothes and heading to the bathroom.

I just smiled and headed to my closet and looked for my outfit. I decided on some light washed high waisted ripped jeans, with a tight black crop top. And I settled on my black converse. I started doing my makeup.

I made my wing on my eyeliner a little thicker and longer, and put mascara on. Straightened my hair and I was done.

Acaica soon came out in the outfit I picked out. Which consisted of a short but not too short black dress that had one long sleeve and the other side was strapless, then she had high black heels on. She has always been the prettier and more confident one out of us two. Kinda hard to believe right??

"Come on let's go get everything set up downstairs." I tell her

We run down stairs and start setting everything up. Acacia is filling up bowls with chips and other things, and putting drinks in coolers. While I go down to my basement and find my huge speakers.

"Haven't seen those things since 4th of July" Acacia said with a laugh

"I know its been far too long" I say setting them down on a table we had set up.

"Ok um start putting glass things into this closet, while I go do the same upstairs and lock my moms bedroom door" I tell Acacia as I run upstairs.

I put some of my moms little nic knacks away in the hall closet and I make sure to lock her door. Don't need some drunck kids going and fucking in your moms room, right?

Before I go back downstairs I quickly run to my room and spray some Victoria's secret perfume, gotta smell go for dem boyz.

"Yo Lis you ready bish" Acacia shouted as soon as I jumped off the second to last step.

"Hella yeah" I said with sass and we both bursted out laughing.

"Hey girls I'm baaacckkk" Taylor shouted as he entered the house.

"Hey Tay" I said hugging him

"Hi Taylor" Acacia said confidentiality this time and walked right up to him and hugged him

I smiled at the sight until.....

"Hey keep those hands above the equator" I said pointing my finger to Taylors hands slowly moving down AC body.

Acacia giggled as Taylor stepped back a little putting his hands up in defense. I laughed at his actions as he looked at Acacia and they both started blushing.

"Awe awe y'all are blushing" I yell a little louder than I planned

They both instantly started blushing even more which I thought was absolutely adorable.

But the one thing I gotta say is, this party is gonna be so turnt up.

**Author's Note**
Thx again for the reads tell ur friends vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11