Madison issues

Alyssa's pov

I woke up with my face feeling all sticky from the crying last night. I was on top of Nash half way my face was on his chest while the rest of my body layed on my bed.
"Morning Nash" I say sniffling kissing his cheek.

"Ahhh morning Lis" Nash says stretching kissing my forehead.

"Can we just stay in today, I'm just not feelin it" I say drawing little circles on Nash's chest

"Whatever you wanna do babe, I'm all for" Nah says with a yawn.

"I feel sick" I tell Nash out of the blue as we have been sitting there in silence for a good 20 minuets.

"Probably from all the crying" Nash tells me I niddd my head thinking he's probably right. "When was the last time you ate?" Nash asked concerned.

"I have a pop tart yesterday for breakfast that's it" I say knowing he's probably gonna freak.

But he didn't freak and I was so happy he didn't. I didn't know if I could fight back if we stated fighting or not. "come on let's go down stairs and get done food in ya" Nash says as we both get up wlaiing out the door down to the kitchen.

Andrea and Jenn were both down in the living room already eating some cereal watching The Office they didn't hear Nash and I grab some parptarts, and a glass of orange juice, before we quickly ran back upstairs.

" I swear we are the most antisocial people ever" I say laughing opening up my pop tart.

"I've only became antisocial once I started dating you" Nash teases me.

We sit there in silence for a while, just looking around my room, which is really clean for some reason.

"You ok?" Nash ask out of the blue, causing me to turn my head towards him. He had a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I ask confused

"Well of what happened yesterday" Nash says kind of awkward.

"Oh the letters" I began "yeah they upsetted me but I'm fine with it. And trust me I won't do anything stupid" I say putting my hand on Nash's thigh.

He gave a worm smile, that could make the grumpiest person on earth smile. I really love Nash, and I know he loves me no matter how much shit we go through. We always end up with each other.

"Yo yo Lyssa, you got mail!" Andrea exclaimed walking in my room.

"Thanks b!" I say making them laugh as I grab the mail from Andrea, she danced away and closed my door. I laughed and shook my head at her before opening the mail.

"That's weird" I say scrunching up my face.
"What is?" Nash asks me confused as I am

"It's a letter from the police, saying I have a hearing about" I paused "Madison" I said angrily like legit fuck her.

"Wait, what?" Nash question

"She's pressing charges against me, for both times I beat the shit out of her" I say the last part a little lower taking my gaze away from Nash's

"That all happened almost over a year ago, well the one was way over a year ago" Nash exclaims.

"Yeah I know I don't understand why all of a sudden she's now just doing it." I say looking over the paper one more time

I really thought she was out of my life forever, but nope she's back in it. Why can't she just leave me the fuck alone.It's like she's obsessed with me.

"Yo give me your phone!" I tell Nash holding at my hand doing a come here motion with my fingers.

"Uh.. Why?" Nash asked digging in his pocket, setting his phone in my hand.

"Shh" I tell him as I scroll through his contacts till I find Madison's number.

"Lis what are you-" I cut him off by snaking his arm giving him a look. He quickly put his hands up in surrender.

I stood up and leaned against the wall so I was facing Nash. I had my one arm crossed over my stomach. My foot was tapping and I was biting the inside of my cheek waiting for the bitch to pick up.

"Oh hey Nash long time no talk" she said I tot he phone with a laugh at the end that could legit shatter glass.

"Shut the fuck up Madison its Alyssa" I say harshly. I heard Nash chuckle but he stopped and went back to eating his pop tart.

"Oh why are you calling?" She asked I could practically see her rolling her eyes.

"Cause I wanna know why the hell, your pressing assault charges against me now!" I exclaimed into the phone pacing back and forth now. "And for something that happened over a year ago and the other almost a year ago!" I said in shock yet with frustration.

"Ok listen" she tells me, i my eyes go wide at the fact she still thinks she can talk to me like this. "I filed the charges a long time ago. Ok. They didn't get around till now. You know with my tour and everything." She gloated.

"Yeah the tour that no one came to" I say with a smirk

"Fuck you and yes a bunch of people came!" She yells in defense.

"Keep thinking that, just know you have no evidence what so ever, so you are not gonna win, bye Madison" I say before having up before she could say anything back.

I hung up gave Nash his phone and no one said a word. I just walked to my window opened it. Took a deep breath, and the screamed.

"I FUCKING HATE MADISON BEER!" Of course there was people outside, and kids, parents gave me looks but I just gave them back. After that I closed my window and felt so much better.

"So what's happening?" Nash asked me

"I have no clue I guess I have to go to court, you'll be there to right?" I ask Nash the last part in a more calmer voice.

"Of course" Nash tell me kissing my for head pulling me in for a hug.

"Thanks, this is why I love you" I tell him kissing him on his lips.

**Author's Note**
srry for the long wait I procrastinate like its nobody's business

But I'm back & u will no longer have to wait a week for and update. Srry again

Thx again for the reads means the world tell ur friends, vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Second IG @kuwtmagconboys

TWITTER @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11