California Bound

Alyssa's pov

Right now I'm currently on a plane, to my new life you could say. It's a new and fresh start with Acacia, Andrea and Jenn and no Nash. Acacia is meeting me in LAX and so are the others I can't believe that this is happening. Jack is also coming out to Cali with Johnson, because I guess the tour ended early because they broke up. I don't know the full story but jack just said that it had to do with management and all that. I quit frankly didn't care, but I was excited to see him.

********* Skkkiiiippp to house************

"So this is the apartment, I hope you like it" Andrea said setting her purse down on the counter.

"Its amazing" Acacia exclaimed as I just stared in a amazment shaking my head in agreement.

Andrea then showed me my room because it was next to her's as Jenn did the same for Acacia.

"So hope you saddle in nicely Jenn and I have to run. We're shooting something for Awesomeness TV, we'll be home soon k?" She asked starting to walk out.

"Ok byeee" I said bragging out the word

My room was pretty big to be honest for an apartment it was for sure bigger than the room I was staying in at Nash's house. I had one window and it had Ana amazing view of downtown LA. I could for sure get use to this.

"Hey I'm going to get some ice cream, you wanna come or do you just want me to bring you something back?" Acacia asked seeing her in the reflection of the window, she fixed her bandana, she's been wearing them a lot lately. I think Taylor is rubbing off on her, but I think its adorable.

"Uhm" I started still staring out the window. "Just bring me a chocolate milkshake back" I said turning around facing her.

"Ooookkk, be back in 20 call my mom if I'm not back by then!" She shouted skipping down the hall. She tells me to call her mom instead of the police because if you haven't noticed, we don't have the best rep with police. No matter what state or city. They'll meet us eventually.

"Do you even know we're the ice cream place is at from here!?" I shout, ask peeking my head out of my room

"Nope, bye Lis" she said before the door slammed shut. Sometimes she amazes me.

I let out a huff and got a chill making my whole body shoe without control. I laugh at myself before turning back to my room. I start thinking of what I want it to look like. What colors, designs on the walls, hard wood floor, or carpet. If I want to continue with my tumblr theme. Wait what am I saying hell ya I'm going to.

After a little I decided I want to have black carpet, every other walls will be either black or white, with the opposite color design. And I'll a few lights.

Its been over 20 minuets and Acacia isn't back I'm not too worried because then again she doesn't know were its at. I decided to text her just to make sure she didn't get kidnapped.

To AC: Hey you almost home

From AC: yeah like 10 more minuets I just found an ice cream place.

I was relived that she was ok, and didn't respond because thug life haha.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. I don't like being home alone and not knowing were to hide and someone being at the door. I didn't want to open it, but what if its a package for Andrea and Jenn, but what if its a creepy person going to kill me.

"Ok Alyssa quiet being so fucking parinoid and just open the fucking door." I peped talked myself as I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and tucked it behind d my shirt.

I walked to the door and put my hand on the handle, and twisted it. I took in a deep breath, and right in front of my eyes was.......

**Authors Note**

Heyy yes ik short as hell I'm sorry this is a filler next chapter drammmmaaa promise won't dissapoint.

Ilysm

Thx again for the reads means a lot tell ur friends, vote, comment, and latsly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11