Admit it

***recap****
My smile instantly goes away

(Present time)

Alyssa's pov

Why just why that's all I wanted to know is why he had to be here? Why he had to be the one to punch that guy? Why he had to be at the right place at the right time? Why did he help me?

He hates me I hate him, if you haven't figured it out yet the mystery not so mystery guy is none other Nash Grier ladies and gentlemen.

I looked at him in discusses, as he walled over an held out a helping hand giving me a 'I know we hate each other but I'm going to help you up' look.

I rolled my eyes and got up myself and walked away. Everyone went back to partying and having a good time as I walled out pissed.

I got to the sidewalk outside my house just to cool off and wait for the party to die down a bit. I was now a little sober and was now really feeling the pain in my cheek.

"ALYSSA, ALYSSA!!" Someone shouted but I knew it was Nash

"Just leave me alone!!" I shouted back as he came closer. I started to walk away wiping my tears falling from my eyes.

"Lis please" he says catching up to me standing infront of me putting his arms on my upper arms causing me to stop in my tracks.

"What do you want Nash!? A thank you for handling a situation a clearly had under control!" I shouted back

"Sure looked like you had it under control. As you were laying on the ground!" Nash spat back

"You didn't give me a chance to get back up" I tell him in a defeated tone, he noticed.

"Just admit it, you are happy I helped you" Nash says in a calm voice.

Those words came out so smooth, rolled right off his tounge. They gave me butterflies in my stomach. Its as if he pit me under a spell cause right now he had my full attention.

His arms still holding on to my upper arms. He's looking down at me with those eyes that are to die for, waiting for my answer.

" I- I..." I couldn't speak. One beacauae I didn't want to admit that I did need his help. And two his lips were attached to mine.

I was taken back a little but I did kiss back. It felt right.

His soft plump pink lips moved in perdect sync with mine. They fit together like puzzle pieces. I moved his hands from my arms to my lower back pulling me class see to his worm body. As I snaked my arms up around his neck as I stood up on my tipy toes deepening the kiss.

We eventually pulled away after about 3 minuets, and we just stared at each other and it wasn't awkward.

"Thanks" I said

Before I walked away back to my house leaving Nash on the sidewalk. I turned my head to look over my shoulder to see Nash watching me with the biggest smile on his face and I couldn't help but smile to.

I smiled all the way back into my house. Pass all the people still partying, up to my room as I locked the door and fell back on my bed.

Somehow, someway I fell alseep, and I fell asleep with that big goffy smile on my face.

**Author's Note**

Omg guys comment wht u think

Thx again for all the reads love u allThat again tell ur friends vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11