First date

Alyssa's pov

**A month later**

It's been a little less over a mouth since I've moved to LA. Honestly I'm loving it, its opened up so many new thing for me in my life. I'm at my highest right now, going on tour with Digi in a couple weeks, having my own band being formed. The list goes on from the band to my whole YouTube career. Jack and I have been talking this whole month as well hanging out as much as we can, as he's busy with making amazing music with Johnson. I'm really starting to fall for him. Nash on the other hand hasn't called or texted me, and I haven't ran into him. As he moved here a couple weeks after I did with Cameron.

As I was eating some ice cream scrolling through twitter my one literally buzzed out of my hand. It was a text from Jack.

From Jackkk~ Hey I'm taking you out tonight, be ready by 7

To Jakkk~ Formal or casual??

From Jackkk~ in between

I didn't reply back and just smiled at what Jack just said. I think it's a date but I'm not sure. I can't even think straight right now. He said be ready by 7 and it 4 might as well start now.

I jumped in the shower and played my playlist and the first song that came on was True Love by P!nk. I did my routine in the shower and jumped out walking into my room still naming out to my music. You know like as if I was in a music video. I danced to my closet and sorted through my clothes. I decided on a quarter sleeved maroon crop top, with a high waisted white skirt, and finished it off with my blackflats. It was an in between casual, and formula I'm trying something new I never wear skirts. I just straightened my hair reaching a little longer than mid back. And did my normal winged eyeliner and mascara. By the time I was done it was 15 minuets till 7. I did good on time for once.

I did a few touch ups and then the door bell rang I knew it was Jack I smiled really big into my mirror I was using to make sure everything looked fine.

"I got it!" Andrea shouted

I started to grab my jacket, phone and wallet as I heard Andrea exchange a few words at the door, and I soon walked into view. Andrea gasped a bit and smiled covering her mouth with her hands. Jack's jaw was to the floor as his eyes were wide as creators. I started to feel very insecure, but I tried my best to not show it and pushed that thought in the back of my mind.

"What is there something on me?" I asked stupidly looking at my outfit.

"N-no you look amazing, perfect" Jack tells me coming back to reality walking closer to me giving me a hug.

"You don't look too bad yourself, Gilinsky" I say pinching a piece of his shirt in between my fingers letting a go right away. Smiling up at him as he smiled down at me.

"Well I'm just gonna scaddadel, you look beautiful and bring her home in one piece" Andrea says hugging us both causing us to all laugh.

"For sure bye Andrea" Jack says as we both start to walk out the door waving bye.

"So were are you taking me?" I ask a little curious as he started up the car.

"Its a surprise" he tells me

"Are you for real?" I ask a little annoyed

"Yeah and you aren't getting it out of me" he tells me giving me a smirk.

"You wanna bet?" I asked crossing my arms challenging him.

"Its so cute when you're pissed off" he says shaking his head laughing at me. I just scoff and turn my face looking out the window.