Meet Taylor Caniff

Alyssa's pov

I started to open the door and you could hear Acacia whimpering behind me. She was so nervous it was quiet funny to be honest.

"Hey Taylor good to see ya again" I said pulling him in for a hug

"Good seeing you to A.... Who's this" Taylor asked when he noticed Acacia

'I'm uh um uh" Acacia stuttered clearly forgetting her name

"Taylor remember how I told you about my best friend Acacia back home. Well this is her in the flesh" I said bring AC closer to us.

"Nice to meet you Acacia I'm Taylor" Taylor said to a speechless, in her own world Acacia

"Nice to meet you to" she finally said shaking his hand.

"Well ok guys we should go out back and talk" I said pulling Acacia and Taylor by the wrist.

We got to my back yard and sat on the swing bench. We sat in silence efor a couple minuets. Mostly it was just me starring at Acacia who was starring at Taylor, and that started to get boring so I spoke up.

"Ok y'all are boring what should we do today?" I asked getting g both there attentions.

"I don't know I don't live here" Cacia stated in a dah tone. I just rolled me eyes, my smart ass tone and personality is rubbing off on her.

"Well we should have a party" Taylor said randomly

At first I thought it was a stupid idea, but the more I thought about it,it seemed like a good idea.

"You know that's not really a bad idea" I said with a devilish grin.

"So its settled we are gonna party tonight" Acacia said standing up doing a little dance which made us all laugh.

"Taylor you call some people and then have them call people to get the word out" I tell Taylor, he shakes his head 'yes' and takes out his phone and starts typing away.

"Wait what about ur mom?" Acacia asks

"Moms out of town she'll never know" I say Acacia and I's smile growing more

"I can't remember the last time we had a party" Acacia said bringing her eyebrows together

"It was like last year and we got the cops called on us" I say laughing at the memory

"Good times good times" Acacia said with a laugh at the end.

I missed this, Acacia and I laughing about our sarcasticness. I really don't know what I'm going to do when she leaves and goes back to Pennsylvania. I don't like making friends so I'll just be friends with Taylor and be a loner.

"Word about the party is spreading like wild fire its gonna be so dope" Taylor tells us walking over

We all laughed at Taylor and how excited he was. Got to admit I pretty excited to, I know most likely we'll get the cops called on us but you know wht YOLO.

**Author's Note**

Heyy guys update update. Yay so wht u think boringggggg srry next chapter so much better.

Thx again guys for the reads means a lot tell ur friends vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11